14: Everything He Made

{Chapter Under Edition} ~Dream Catcher  

This code... Man, you've got to be kidding me! I chuckle out loud. Bee kneels by my side looking at me with a questioning look.

"I-I can't believe this!" I say. "this is almost ridiculous!" I look up at him and see the confusion in his optics. "This code.. I do know it! You know why?" he shrugs his shoulders, shaking his head slowly. "Because I used it! When I was ten years old! When I played with my brother and my dad! We played to the spies and I decided to make a code to make the game funnier!" I say. "It's just as the..." I shut up and my face goes serious. I look at Bee and then back at the Investigation.
That's right.... everything... everything makes sense now...
The computers, the weapons, the silence, the games....
All that was only... preparation..

"H-He knew what he was doing was dangerous.... he... knew this wasn't going to end just like that..." I say, frowning, looking at the ground. "It wasn't a coincidence that he was killed by a Decepticon... they wanted him dead...He knew a lot about them, he was a danger... to them! But at the same time, all his inventions could have helped Decepticons... but they decided to just kill him, thinking the Investigation was just simply read" everything just starts making sense in my mind. "They thought his family knew about this research and they decided to kill everyone but they didn't think I'd survive, and they didn't know about the research's location so when they located me, you were already there, they kinda 'warned' me with the computer-con, they thought I knew about this...." I say. "and... everything he had done was only... preparation, the games, he was preparing me, to know how to be useful... he knew Decepticons wouldn't give up so easily... he was trying to... protect me by teaching me through games!" I smile up at him.

"Well, the human is smart" Ironhide says as he walks to us.

"You heard everything? Because I won't repeat all that" I say playfully as the other Autobots get closer.

"Everything" Jazz answers.

"There's just one thing I don't understand... who was that human that brought me the computer-con?" I ask to myself as I stare at the floor. I look at Bumblebee and he shrugs his shoulders again.

"You think you can read this well?" Optimus asks, pointing with his head at the Investigation as he kneels in front of me.

"I haven't used that code in some time but I'll manage to read it" I say. He nods and stands straight.

"I'm glad we got you before the Decepticons" Jazz says.

"And everything because of good likes in cars" Bumblebee says changing some stations and placing his hands on his hips. I chuckle and turn to the Investigation again. I sit on the ground and start reading slowly, and believe me when I say slowly.

It's starting to get dark.

"Hey Blondie" I say. He's at my side just looking around. He immediately gets closer, happy that he might can do something. "Can you give me some light?" I ask. He nods and turns his lights on, illuminating all the papers. "Thank you" I say, smiling.

"I only see letters" he says. I look at him.

"That's all it is Blondie. Letters." I wink at him. The lights shine brighter. I giggle and return my sight to the code.
This is gonna be a long night...

Narrator's POV:

Bumblebee looks at her as she reads. He laughs in his inside as he sees how she talks lowly with herself and how suddenly she looks up and nods at him telling him she understands even though he doesn't, for returning her sight to the reading.
Their friendship has grown strong and unbreakable.
Not everyone notices, not even them. But the way they look at each other is not as it was some days ago. But how can that be true?
And all this started with a simple coincidence.
How the sun was shining hotter that day. How her human body needed some rest. How she stopped exactly at that car. How she decided to enter for a moment. How she looked around. How she liked the car and bought it.
How her panic attacks got her in that car. How she cried that day. How she slept in the studio. How his spark was touched when he saw her cry.
How they met.

How all this started....