11: They Got It

{Chapter Under Edition} ~Dream Catcher  

I'm sitting on the drivers seat as me and Bee return to NEST.

"Thanks for the ride Blondie..." I say, stroking the seat.

"You're welco..." suddenly the radio stops.

"Bee...?"

"Bumblebee!" the radio sounds, wait... Optimus? "We're under attack, repeat, we're under attack, go and look for the investigation, we'll meet you later... Agh!" He says as he... Fights at the same time.

"No! We need the second part, it's important!" I say. "And it's there! At NEST!"

He makes that sound, hesitating. He starts driving to NEST.

"You take the investigation and I get you out of there"

"...Okay" I answer.

We start getting closer as I see how two Transformers are fighting outside, where all the planes and helicopters are. Optimus and... who's that?

"Who's...?" Suddenly that Decepticon crosses Optimus' shoulder with his sword. "No!"

I tell Bee to stop at the back of the building, he stops, I try to get down but he locks the doors.

"Bee, I gotta go for the second part, go and help Optimus" I say. The engine roars in negation. "Please, I'll be silent as a cat, I know exactly where it is, I go, you give a little help to him and we leave, please" I say, almost praying. "I'll be fine..." I say, sweetly.

He unlocks the door. I start running towards a door when I hear something.

"It's dangerous in there..." Bee says. I turn as he transforms. "Be safe"

I smile.

"I will" I say. "you too"

I get into the building, hearing how Bumblebee starts running to help Optimus. I look around to see things blowing up, weapons all across the place, Autobots against Decepticons. I guess being silent won't help with anything, there's too much noise here.

Well, Damn.

I look to the place where the backpack should be. It's gone... as everything around it, I guess it was hit by a gun. I quickly search nervously for it with my sight... Yes! behind a broken table.

I look at my side. Ironhide is fighting with a con. I start running towards the black backpack when I see another con going to attack Ironhide from behind.

"Hide! Behind you!" I shout, without stopping. He turns and kills the con, blowing up his head. Then he turns again and ends with the first Decepticon. He looks at my direction.

"Caelyn?! Why're you here?!" he says as he runs behind me.

"The second part!" I shout, pointing at the backpack. He nods.

"I got your back!" he shouts as he runs behind me and shooting Decepticons at the same time.

I get to the broken table and grab it quickly, I hang it at my back, I'm about to go running back to the exit when suddenly someone shoots just in front if me. I get behind one of the parts of the table.

"Caelyn!" I hear Hide scream. I take out my head from the corner to see him running towards here.

"Left side!" I scream as I see another con running after him. He turns and fights him. My sight turns outside, Optimus is still fighting that weirdly familiar Decepticon and Bee is with another one. I can't shout at him... I look around... There are also humans shooting at the cons...I gotta do something, anything... I know about weapons and computers and...