58: A Falling Light

Heello my Legion of Darkness!
Happy new year!!
Days of opportunities await! Keep your heads up my little Dark Knights! You can do this!

Happy new year guys, I love you a lot! Thanks for everything and I hope we remain together through this 2017!
After all, this story is just starting ;)

Also! We've reached 110K!! This is unbelievable!! I'm so incredibly happy! You have no idea!
Thank you guys for EVERYTHING! I love you!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy. AND HEY! Listen to the song in the media while reading!! It'll make it more exciting!! ;3

~Dream Catcher

-)::(-

"Are you sure you're okay?" Ironhide asks, yet again.

"I'm fine, Hide, really" I smile, looking at him.

"You look incredibly terrible"

"Thank you, the same as you" I say.

We're walking through the carrier, which finally reached land.
Moments ago, I was speaking with Will; it was... Different. He was really trying to seem calm, which he obviously wasn't. He kept asking over and over how was I feeling —pretty much like Ironhide— and kept telling me I was safe and that Attinger will receive what he deserves.
When I finally convinced him I was alright, I started telling him almost everything that happened while I was with Attinger. I told him about Haddelin and the NEST soldiers, but not about that week-and-three-days subject, I can get those answers later.

Now, after speaking with Will, I've been avoiding most of my intrusive thoughts. After that conversation, I've been avoiding that fact that I was out for more than a week when I destroyed the bomb; I've been avoiding he fact that several NEST soldiers were willing to kill me; the fact that Haddelin was behind this all along; the fact that I got out of there way too late; the fact that I'm about to head back to Oregon, to see if Ratchet succeeded...

"Caelyn!"

"W-What?! What?!" I look around, startled.

"You spaced out again" Hide frowns, returning his sight to the front.

"Sorry" I look down.

"What I was telling you is... don't get your hopes up" he says. "I know it's a harsh thing to say but... Nobody's willing to tell you that... Somebody had to"
I would reply, but it's true... After everything that's happened I can't allow myself to do that...

-)././.(-

"Casey!"

"I swear to Primus, Sideswipe..."

I chuckle, looking at the Bots standing in front of me. Dino, Sides, Jazz and Optimus. I look at their optics, now realising how much I truly missed them, and I can see how they missed me too...

"You had us worried sick, Cael!" Jazz says, ignoring Sides' and Dino's little dispute.

"Hope you feel better than you look" Sides smiles, ignoring Dino trying to explain him how to pronounce 'Caelyn'.

"I do, thanks... I guess" I slightly frown.

"Are you sure you are alright?" Optimus looks at me with concern.

"I'm okay, I know it doesn't look like it..." I look down and grimace at the state of my wrists, marked by the tightness of the ropes they had me tied with. "But, you know, you get scratches, we humans get bruises" I smile reassuringly. "I'll be better in some time"