5: Hide and Seek

{Chapter Under Edition} ~Dream Catcher  

We get to my house and I get down from Bumblebee. I yawn.

"I bet you're more tired than I am" I say. "you should have some rest"

He transforms and activates his cannon.

"Need to be alert..." He says.

"Come on, we're in the middle of a unimportant forest in Oregon, no one would come here" I say. He looks down at me and then up. "If no one busted us in the track, with the sound of the engine and the music, they won't find you here" I look at him as he hesitates. "Come on" I sweetly say. "Have some rest"

He looks at me and transforms to his car form. I smirk.

"See you tomorrow..." I say. "...Blondie" I whisper that.

"Heard you!" he shouts. I laugh. "Little Insolent Human" he says with a low volume.

"Heard that!" I shout back. I laugh and get into the house.

I change my clothes and get into bed. I hadn't laughed so much in one day for so long.

It's nice to have some company.

)././.(

Again the sun directly on the face. I growl and turn.

Another common day.

Wow wait!

Bumblebee!

I jump from bed and wear a jacket and put on the first shoes I find. I run to the door and stop there. I take a breath and open the door. There it is. The striped Camaro.

"Good morniiing" I say. He doesn't say anything. I playfully roll my eyes and get inside again. I make myself a fast breakfast, I take the plate and a glass of milk and go outside again. I leave them on the staircase and I sit there.

"Hey Blondie! Wake up!" I say loud enough for him to hear me. Suddenly the engine roars and he quickly transforms, activating his cannons and looking around. I stand up. "Wow! Hey! B-Bumblebee! Calm down i-it's f-fine... y-you can put... that away" I say rising both of my hands and then pointing at his cannon.

He looks down at me.

"I-It's okay... There's no danger..." I say. Gesturing with my hands for him to calm down. He gives another look the the surroundings and takes the cannon away. "I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to scare you... sorry" I say. "I won't shout while you're asleep... promise" I say. He slowly nods and sits down.

"I overacted... didn't mean to scare you" he says.

"Oh no, it's fine" I say. What keeps him so nervous? We're safe... aren't we? I won't ask for now... "it's okay.. for now you can be sure there's nothing wrong, for now... we're safe" I say. But something tells me that it will only be 'for now'...

He nods as he looks up. A question comes to my mind.

"Hey, umm... Did you train since you were a child?" I ask. He nods. "That means... you didn't play games or something?"
He moves his hand, like saying 'just a little'.

"Wow... didn't you play something like... I don't know, hide and seek?"

"Hide and seek?"

"Man, you really didn't have childhood" I say as I sit down and start eating. He shrugs his shoulders. "When I finish having breakfast you're going to play with me okay?" I say.

"Aren't we a little.... old for this?" he asks.

"Maybe" I say confidently. "but right now, that there are no problems, you can have some fun, come on! We're never too old to play!"

)././.(

I finish eating and change my clothes. I get outside and look at Bumblebee.

"Okay big boy... I would had never imagined myself teaching a giant metal alien to play hide and seek" I say. "So, Bumbl... I'll just call you Bee okay?" I ask. He nods.

"Better than 'Blondie'" he says. I laugh.

"Well, thanks for reminding me Blondie!" I say. "Well, hide and seek: for now, you hide somewhere and I count to... 30, while I count you go and hide and when I finish I'll go and search for you and even though I make those silly questions that 'where are youu?' I say with a dumb voice. "you don't have to get out of your hiding place, just don't go too far, you have the forest so it will not be that complicated, so, I'll search for you and if I see you I'll run to the place where I started counting and...." well, for resuming this, I tell him every rule of the game.

"Got it?" I ask. He nods and places his hand on his forehead like a soldier would do, I roll my eyes as I smile and turn around.

"Okay Bee, I'll count on this wall okay?" he nods. "great. One... Two.." I start counting and listen exactly where he goes. His big metal foot don't help much. I hear how he crashes with something and I giggle as I hear him growling. "aaand Thirty!" I finish and turn around to see him behind a tree.

I slap my forehead.

"Umm... Bee... I don't think you get the concept of 'hiding'" I say. He takes out his head and looks at me. "I'll... I'll just count again" I say as I turn around and start counting again, I hear his steps again but he doesn't crashes with nothing.

I end and turn around. I analyse the situation... I'm playing hide and seek with a giant metal alien... casual.

I look around and start walking to the place where he went. Then I start walking more to the right for him not see me directly in front if him.

I start walking slower and I finally see him. Behind a big bush in his car form.

The yellow doesn't help him to hide.

I go behind him and tap the roof with one finger.

"Got ya'" I say as I start running towards the house. I hear how he transforms with a little 'what the..?'. I get to the house and touch the wall.

"How..." he stutters. "Never heard you!"

"This may sound smug, but that's my ability, I'm as silent as a sleeping cat" I say. "I used to play this with my brother and father" a pain covers me as I say this. "I only lost because of speed.. but otherwise I won most if the times" I say. "now your turn to count" I say.

We play some rounds and I win most of them. He won once he hide behind me and when I turned he touched the wall. haha. Another when he hid just in the wall beside and when I started looking at the forest he saved himself. Just those two...

I start getting hungry so we stop playing.

"Hey Bee, I don't know if you guys eat but I do, so, can you take me somewhere to eat?" I ask.

"You give the orders" he says. He transforms and opens the door. "Come ma'am" he says.

"Such a gentleman!" I playfully say. "thanks you Blondie" I say. I get in and the door pushes me inside. "Hey!" I say as I laugh.

"Insolent Little Human" he says. Then I take a little key chain I have and I hang it on the mirror. It's a unicorn. He makes that sound, like 'what?!'

"Awww, it's a little unicorn" I say, making fun of him.

He keeps making that sound, complaining about the key chain.

"Mm.. I wonder how the Pegasus would look at his side" I say.

"Okay, now we're even" he says. I laugh and get the key chain off.

"So, where do you want to go?"

~::/\::~

Helloo! Thanks for reading!

I really hope you're liking it! if you do, let me know okay?

I'll probably update again today soo.. From the next chapter and forward everything starts having more action, Promise!

~Dream Catcher