8: The Investigation

{Chapter Under Edition} ~Dream Catcher  

I liked the drawing ^.^

-::/\::-

Right now I'm inside Bee, lying on the back seats, trying to get some sleep, but believe me, in this circumstances it is not that easy...

"Can't sleep?" I hear from the radio.

"It's obvious?"

He makes that sound, like if he was saying 'a little'.

I smile and look at the roof. I stay some seconds in silence.

"What do you think they want now? I mean... Decepticons... why are they attacking this time?"

He plays a song.

"I really don't care!" the song says and then stops and he starts talking. "But I'm gonna squash them!" he says. I laugh.. that means he doesn't know.

"That's why you were worried... because Decepticons had might come back..." I whisper. "I guess it's time to go back to work Blondie"

)././.(

I sit down, rubbing my eyes. Well... it wasn't a good sleep but at least I rested a little... What time is it? I look at the clock on Bee's radio.

'7:36 AM'

I look outside the window and everyone is in their car forms.

I try to open the door slowly but it's locked. I yawn as pat softly the seats.

"Hey Bee... I need to get out" I whisper. I pat again the front seats. "Blondie... wake up" I hear how the engine starts silently and slowly. "hi... can you?... Unlock the doors?" I ask. I hear how the lock of the doors are... well, unlocked and open the door. I get out and smooth back, then I stretch myself as I yawn softly. I close the door and walk to the abandoned building.

I enter and see nothing than dust.. there doesn't even seem to be furniture...

I get to the living room and there's nothing than a mirror in front of a carpet. I stand on the carpet and suddenly the mirror flashes and I fall to the ground letting go a little scream. But... I don't fall to the ground... well, yes but I fall to an underground room. I cough as all the dust starts flying in the air.

I look around and some lights start turning on.

"What's this...?" I whisper to myself. I stand slowly. It seems to be a laboratory... There is metal all around. the walls, the floor, the tables and the chairs.

There are computers all around. I turn to face one special wall that is full of large, deep and creepy scratches. I walk towards it and place my hand on the scratches.

"This is not made by an animal... it couldn't..."

I turn and walk to the computers. I watch a paper full of dust on the table.

'Project DT a-1'

"But what....?" I'm stopped by some transforming sounds. "great... how do I get out of here now?" I look around and look at something I hadn't seen before. There's a little and thin hallway at the back of the room... but this one is as dark as a wolf snout. I walk towards it I try to reach with my sight the end but I can't.

I complicate myself so much. I turn and take a chair, I place it below the hole from where I fell and I stand on it, I reach the hole with my hands. I push myself up and get out of the room, as I get out I stand and the mirror flashes again, suddenly the carpet appears again with the floor.