7: Time to Move On

{Chapter Under Edition} ~Dream Catcher  

"Is her the human you talked about?" The low and deep voice of Optimus says. Bumblebee nods.

"Umm... I.." I start but I'm interrupted by another Autobot getting in front of me and pointing me with two cannons getting out from his hands.

"How do we know you're by our side uh?" he asks.

"H-How do we know you are by our side?" I say. Where did that come from? I was sure I couldn't say anything.

"That's a good one, I like her" he says as he stands back.

"Take it easy Ironhide" Optimus says.

"I just wanted her to see my cannons" Ironhide says.

"Ignore him, he always does that" another Autobot says. I can tell by his look he's a little old...

"What's your name human?" Optimus asks.

"I-I'm Caelyn... Caelyn Dallas" I say.

"Nice to meet you Caelyn Dallas, thanks for give us some time to shelter here" he says. I look at Bumblebee. He shrugs his shoulders and gives me a 'sorry' look. I shake my head.

"Let me present you my team" Optimus continued. "This is Jazz, my first lieutenant" he says, pointing at one of them. "Ratchet, he's our medical officer" he says pointing at the one that seems a little old. "Well, you already met Ironhide, he's a weapons specialist, and of course you know Bumblebee" he says.

"Yeah... did you say... weapons specialist?" I ask, rising an eyebrow and smiling.

"Yeah why?" Ironhide asks, giving a step forward.

"I like those things too, I really want to know how those cannons work"

"Finally someone who knows!" he says.

"Let's go to the point" Optimus says. They all look down at me.

"I'll leave if you want me to...." I say as I feel everyone's looks.

"Her father worked with us" Jazz says. "I had to know who you were for us to come here" he says.

"She knows many things about us..." Ratchet says.

"And she just got attacked some hours ago" Bee says. Optimus looks down.
"We can't leave her here, they'll come for her to get to us" he says.

"She would be more in danger if we take her with us" Ironhide says.

Okay, it's awkward how they talk like I wasn't here. I give a look to Bumblebee and he looks back, getting how uncomfortable this is for me.

"Hang on a second..." I say, everyone looks at me. "Just tell me something... They are back aren't they? Decepticons are here again?"

"I'm afraid that might be true" Optimus says.

"Well.. or the humans are allied to them again or they're hunting some of them..." I say.

"What do you mean, human?"

"At my work, a man all dressed in black and with sunglasses entered and gave me the computer-Decepticon that attacked me" I say. "I think... he wanted to warn me... maybe that someone knows he was here" I say pointing with my head at Bumblebee. Optimus looks down with a little 'mmm...'

Suddenly we hear some engines' roars and police sirens from far away but something tells me they're coming here...

We all look to direction where the roars are coming.