24: Interrogation

{Chapter Under Edition} ~Dream Catcher  

"Where are you taking me?"

"I've already told you, you are..."

"Going to be interrogated, I know I know, I mean, WHERE, place, building, zone, house..."

"I know what WHERE means"

"Then why are you so mulish in answering my question...?" I whisper, hoping she doesn't hear me, it's just like those things that scape from your mouth without even wanting them to.

"What?" she asks.

"Nothing.... nothing..."

I need to remember she's 'important', I would have shouted at her long ago if it wasn't because I remember I mustn't... Like to the man in the screen... The one with beard and all that just wanted to critic the Autobots.... I didn't control myself there.... Mmm... I'm the problem because of that? but first, when did I start being like this? I remember I never disobeyed the authorities or get in trouble... too shy to reply. But now...I'm just who I am, maybe it's a part of me I had never discovered or maybe it's just I hadn't noticed I'm like this. But, for the first time in my life, people don't see me with compassion or with sadness.... they look at me with... anger. Mmm I wasn't going there. I mean, I'm not the little orphan I was before, now people see me like I'm much more than that.

That's something everyone should know, everyone, I mean EVERYONE, not only me or the woman at my side or the Autobots...
Everyone is much more than meets the eye.

"As you probably know..." the woman starts. woah, I need to know her name. "NEST has bases all over the country, I'm taking you to one of them"

"Umm... how long is this gonna take?" I ask.

"Two hours maybe" she says. My eyes get wide.

"Are the Autobots coming?" I ask. As I pronounce the word 'Autobots' she makes for a second a disgusting face. I frown.

"Yes they are"

"Can I go with one of them?"

"No" she coldly says, looking out the window.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Because I'm telling you"

I sigh and look out the window, I remember my dad once told me about these guys... umm... Galloway? And... Mearing I think.. where all of them like this?
Suddenly Hide appears driving. He starts talking through the comm link.

"Kid! You could have got killed! In what were you thinking?!"

"He was going to hurt that family" I reply.

"What?" The woman at my side asks. Think in something Caelyn...

"What is your name?" I ask.

"Haddelin, Beth Haddelin" she says.

"Oh, okay..."

"And what is yours?" she asks.

"You're going to interrogate me and you don't even know my name?"

She looks at me with a death glare.

"I mean... I'm Caelyn.." I say looking back at the window.

"With who are you talking?" Hide asks.

"I'm not alone over here Ironhide...." I whisper.

"With who are you talking?" now Beth asks.

"With myself" I answer, I won't tell her about my communicator, she will take it away.