68: Skyfall

"Skyfall"

"Skyfall"

The last stand when you're on your own and outnumbered.

·

-::-|-::-

3rd P.O.V.

"~No! Please!"

No no no no no. This can't be happening. This can't be happening.

He watches as the green and blue light swallows her whole. He runs as fast as he can, wishing he could get in the ground bridge to bring her back, to listen to her, to know what is happening. He's not far away, but he's not close enough.

The blonde walks behind Cael, and looks back at him for a moment, her expression is unreadable. She stops walking and simply stares, then, without a word or a knowing look, she turns and disappears in a flash. He shoots at the shrinking whirl, hoping to stop it with a blast.

The bridge vanishes right in front of him, the light disappearing in front of his faceplate as he stares at the ground, where she was.

This can't be happening. This can't be happening.

She was right here, right here. But she's gone now, he left her go away. Why did she? No, why didn't he stop her?

He places his servos on his helm, desperation overwhelming his spark as he looks around, venting heavily. She's gone with the Deceptions. She's gone... She left him. She left all of them.

The drops on his armour begin to seem too loud. The feeling of them sliding through his frame is painful, almost unbearable.

Accurate to his thoughts and feelings, lightning and thunder strike the sky, making everything light up and tremble. The storm gets stronger, making him feel even more anxious. What's happening? Did he do something wrong? Wasn't she happy? Is this his fault?

The look on her face. The look on her face... Why? Why did this happen?

He turns around, looking back at the hangar as he feels his mind crumbling. Instantly, he's sprinting towards the structure, honking, playing over different radio stations, trying to wake everyone up. He screams and stomps loudly, nervous, but most of all, scared.

"What the hell, Bumblebee?" Ironhide groans, transforming, along with the rest of the Autobots in the place, everyone tired and sleepy.

Bee continues his harmless rampage as his sight jumps from 'Bot to 'Bot. He begins to feel dizzy.

"What is it, Bee?" Sides runs a hand through his faceplate as his optics flicker slightly, focusing on the yellow Autobot's silhouette. "And why are you trembling?"