9: Family Secrets

{Chapter Under Edition} ~Dream Catcher  

We finally get to NEST and go to the entrance. Damn, the policemen there are others than the ones I knew...

"Bee... I don't know these policemen..." I whisper. I drive next to them and they stop me.

"Who are you and why're you here?" One bald asks.

"Oh sure, you see, my dad worked here and..."

"Lady, I'll have to ask you to go away" he coldly says, interrupting me rudely.

I roll my eyes.

"Is Captain Lennox still working here?" I ask. Sure he is. I look in my pockets for my cellphone. Damn, I left it inside my backpack... at my house.

"Please turn and..."

"Can you lend me your phone?" now I interrupt him.

"What?"

"Yeah, I'll prove you I can enter here" I say.

"I'm telling you..."

"Come on, you see the phone number and with your phone not with mine, I'll be here in front of you" I say. "like I'm going to call my friends the robbers, come on! I'll prove you!"

"What if this is a trick?" he says.

"And what if it's not?"

He frowns and we look at each other directly to the eyes. He snaps his fingers, a man from behind gives him a cellphone. I grin and start clicking the number. Two beeps and he answers.

"Hello?"

"Lennox, can you take your men out of here? we want to come in" I directly say as I smile. He was one my father's partners and they were close and when he brought me to his job we became friends, he's like my uncle actually.

"Dallas! Sure!" I hear him say, then he hangs. I return the cellphone with an exaggerated move and the bald man takes it wildly. Suddenly all the men listen to something at the communicators on their ears.

The bald growls and tells another man to open the gates. I smile satisfactorily.

"The other four vehicles behind me are coming with me" I say as I point back and I drive in.

"You improved right?" Bee asks.

"Yup"

We get in and we go to the principal room. I get down and look at Will (William Lennox) walking towards me.

"Dallas!" He shouts, he calls me by my last name.

"Lennox!" I shout back, I hug him as he does the same.

"It's been one year!" He says. I smile.

"I know!" I say "And hey! I brought some friends" I say as I point with my palm open at the vehicles just entering to the hall. They all start transforming.

"Optimus Prime" Will says as he salutes Optimus.

"It's nice to see you again Captain" Optimus says.

"Autobots" he says as he nods to the others.

"What brought you here?" He asks, looking at me.

"It's the safest place to be for now..." I say.

"Hey guys, you must be tired, take a break" Will says they all nod and he waves his hand asking me to follow him.

We get to some chairs and a table.