15: Human....Or Not?

{Chapter Under Edition} ~Dream Catcher  

Caelyn's POV:

The lights start fading slowly again as Bee starts to fall asleep... again. His head falls a little but immediately looks up and shakes his head and turns the lights on again. I giggle and turn to him.

"Bee... this is the second time I tell you to go and sleep, come on, have some rest" I say, smiling sweetly at him. He shakes his head in negation. I stand and walk to him. I place a hand on well... I may call it cheek? Whatever... I put a hand on his metal cheek and smile again at him. "Come on, you're tired, I'll just use the light of my phone" I say. He warms up a little and he purrs softly. "Go" I say softly as I take my hand away and he nods, he transforms and turns the lights off. I smile.
Unsurely, I take my phone out.

"Okay, if you're a Decepticon you can start transforming, everyone is asleep..." I whisper. I'm talking to my phone... well if someone was awake this would be embarrassing. I hear someone chuckle behind me. Great.

"It's not a Decepticon" Hide says. I turn to him to see him with his arms folded and smiling.

"Well sorry I was just being cautious" I say.

"By talking with it?" he says mockingly.
I laugh and roll my eyes.

"Shut up Ironhide" I say playfully. I turn. "or I'll tell them about your soft side" he growls.

"Again with that... I'm not soft!"

"Sssshhh! you'll wake the others" I say, containing my laugh.

"I'm not soft!" he shout-whispers. I laugh. "Why're you laughing again?!"

"Shut up, I need to keep working" I say playfully.

"Oh you started!"

"And you continued it" I say, squinting. I turn and turn on the lamp of my phone.

"Need some light?" he asks.

"Not from you, you'll be just making fun of me all the time" I say.

"What? like when you talk to yourself?" he says mockingly. I glare at him. "okay I shut up, I shut up" he says, rising both hands.

"Oh and Hide?"

"Yes?"

"One of your cannons has a failure"

"What? No it d...." he turns and checks his weapons, I laugh and return to the investigation.

)././.(

My eyes start closing again. I shake my head and try to stay awake. Now I know how Bee felt.

"The mushroom fills the wrist...."

Wait what?! What was I reading? oh yeah, the Investigation... Of what was it?
Agh, damn I can't think clearly, how long have I been awake?
My eyes start closing again. I rub my forehead.

"Hey kid, you should sleep" someone says. Do I know that voice? I don't know.

"Yeah?"

"Yes, you look horrible"

"Thanks" I say, smiling. Yeah... I haven't sleep in a while... at least not very well.

"Come on, sleep"
I nod as I close my eyes.
I feel how someone grabs me, I hear sounds and suddenly I'm on something comfortable. That's all I need now.

)././.(

I wake up slowly. I rub my eyes and get up slowly with help my elbows.

"Agh.." I groan as I feel the pain of the burn of my arm.

"Finally you're awake" I hear a voice from the radio. I look around and see that I'm inside Ironhide. "I couldn't transform without waking you" he says. "Oh, and sorry again for the burn..."

"Thanks..." I softly say.

"What?"

"Thanks for bringing me... Well... inside you?" I'm not very good with words.

"That sounded weird... but you're welcome" he says. "now get out of me" I laugh and roll my eyes. I get out and stretch myself.
He transforms.

"I'm glad you don't drool while you sleep, I would have kicked you out"
I laugh and look around.

"Oh no... no no no no no. where's my backpack?" I start to panic. (not an attack).

"I got it" Hide says grabbing it with his hand. "You were really sleepy..." he says as he hands me the bag. I take it.

"Did you get something?" Optimus asks.

"Oh Sure!" I hang the backpack at my back (ha duh) and look up at them. "And... it's not good.." I say. "They, are starting to get in human forms..."

"They have done that before" Jazz says.

"Yes, but it seems this time they're spread all over the world... and getting information about... you guys, the Autobots aaaand they are very careful with the 'transformation' thing"

"That's not good.... how do we know who's a real human and who isn't?" Jazz asks.

"I... I haven't read that yet..." I say.

"You'll continue later, we have to move" Optimus says. "we can't stay in one place for too long"

"First... can we go to the town?" I ask.

"Why?" Ratchet asks.

"I have some ideas..."

)././.(

I get in the store and get the things I need. I pay them and start heading to Bumblebee. I place the bags on the back seats.
One of the things inside the bags falls to the floor. I take it and when I stand I see Daniel waving and walking to me. He notices that I have already seen him, I can't make like I haven't...

"Hey Cael" he says. "Hello Bumblebee, hi Optimus" he says. I start getting in Bee.

"Yeah... I..." I stop and turn slowly to him. "I never presented you the Autobots..."

~::/\::~

Agsjvakzjaah
So... is Daniel human or not...? Buajajajaja
Hehe well, thanks for reading! and thanks for all the votes!
And basically:

Thanks for everything!

~Dream Catcher