Chapter 6

When Xia Lin was taken back to Xia's family, he really shocked many people inside and outside the Xia family. 

Over time, there was an endless stream of people who came to visit the sick. They had all kinds of thoughts, various purposes, false feelings or pretenses, Xia Lin had no intention to deal with it, and Zhou Shuo turned away.

Apart from Zhou Shuo, the only person who could enter Xia Lin's bedroom was Xia Liang, the principal of the Xia family. This morning, Xia Lin swallowed half a bowl of gruel with difficulty, and saw Xia Liang with a stern face, sitting by the bed looking at him.

The light in the room was still bright, but Xia Lin could no longer see clearly. 

The tumor was pressing on his optic nerve, making Xia Liang's figure a fuzzy outline. "Brother," he stretched out his hand as if showing weakness, "Don't be angry, okay?"

Xia Liang reluctantly shook his hand: "Why did the Xia family give birth to a person like you? We really should change our names." 

Xia Lin knew that he was angry about concealing his illness, and warmly said, "Didn't I come back."

"Do you think I'm only talking about this?" Xia Liang said, "Since I was young, my brother's self-question is not bad for you. Dad wanted you to be kicked out of the house.

I can't stop it because I didn't have enough money in the Xia family. Later, when my father died, I wanted to find you back as soon as I inherited the family business. Now that you are all sick like this, you still want to hide it from me, do you have any intentions? "

Xia Lin smiled and defended: "Brother, you can't wrong me like this. If I don't mind, I won't rush to transfer all the shares to you..." 

"Do you think I need the shares in your hand?" Xia Liang raised his voice unconsciously, "If you can live well, I would rather never want those shares."

"Brother..." 

Xia Lin shook Xia Liang's hand with a hint of coquetry. Xia Liang took a deep breath and changed the subject: "The hospital has already contacted you. If the domestic treatment fails, we will go abroad..."

"Brother, I don't want to." Xia Lin knew that Xia Liang would definitely not give up. 

"I knew about the risks of surgery. I just chose to give up because I knew it. I just want to spend the rest quietly. I don't want to die lying on the cold operating table."

Xia Liang wanted to persuade him again, Zhou Shuo walked in and said, "Young Master, Young Master Song is here." 

The Young Master Song in his mouth naturally refers to Song Yan. Xia Liang asked Xia Lin: "Do you want him to see you?"

Xia Lin shook his head. 

Zhou Shuo said again: "He said that if the second young master doesn't see him, he will wait outside the door until the second young master would let him."

Xia Lin smiled bitterly. 

What kind of wind did Song Yan make to use all the rogue methods he used to pursue Yu Luotong earlier. 

Should he be flattered?

"Let him see you." Xia Liang actually became a peacemaker for the first time. Xia Lin did not speak any more.

Xia Liang got up, winked at Zhou Shuo, and the two went out one after another. 

Song Yan was standing in the hall downstairs, the scum on his face hadn't been shaved for a few days, and he looked very decadent.

Xia Liang went downstairs and said to Song Yan, "Go up."

Song Yan was overjoyed and was about to take a step. 

Xia Liang grabbed him again and lowered his voice: "Xiao Lin has almost no thoughts of survival now. I allowed you to see him because I hope you can inspire him. Stimulate his survival instinct. You better behave satisfactorily."

"I will." 

Song Yan nodded and strode upstairs. Xia Lin's vision deteriorated so quickly that when Song Yan pushed the door in, he only vaguely saw a black outline.

But he knew that it was Song Yan, a figure he couldn't be more familiar with. 

"Xia Lin." 

Song Yan sat down by the bed and held Xia Lin's hand. Xia Lin subconsciously withdrew his hand.

Song Yan found out that Xia Lin was connected to an IV on the back of his hand. 

He hadn't seen him in just a few days. He was so thin and pale as paper, he was no longer the Xia Lin he was familiar with. 

Xia Lin didn't speak, his eyes were dizzy, as if looking at him, but also as if not looking at him.

Song Yan was not used to Xia Lin like this. He didn't know how to speak for a while. 

After thinking about it for a while, he said, "Xia Lin, I know you are angry with me, but you should not have trouble with your body. Liang Ge said that you are not willing to cooperate with the treatment. I promise you that as long as you are cured, I will take you to Holland, or France, where we will register for marriage and be lifelong partners, okay? "

Xia Lin's eyes finally focused a little: "Married?" 

"Yes," Song Yan said eagerly, "I heard that the Netherlands still allows adoption of children. Do you like boys or girls? It's better to have both of us, one with your surname and the other with my surname."

Xia Lin's eyes gradually turned cold as he watched him, but his voice was very weak: "Song Yan." 

"I'm here." Song Yan bowed down, moved closer.

"Ten years ago, when you confessed to Yu Luotong, you said the same thing. It's almost...not bad." 

Song Yan froze suddenly.

Xia Lin's tone revealed a touch of mockery: "Perhaps the time has passed for too long, and you no longer remember it, but I, who was with you and braved you at the time, still remember it clearly." 

"Song Yan, in your heart, I will always be Yu Luotong's substitute, right?"