Chapter 11

Xia Lin's room has a good view and plenty of light. 

Once you enter the door, you can catch the afterglow of the setting sun. It is warm and suitable for winter living. 

Song Yan took the lead in occupying the bed by the window, lay down on his back in a large font, and let out a comfortable sigh: "How tired."

"If you are tired, go back." 

Xia Lin didn't want him to go all the time. 

Song Yan laid still on the bed, but tilted his head and looked at Xia Lin with aggrieved expression: "Xia Lin, do you really not love me anymore?"

"..." 

Xia Lin choked silently in his heart, but he knew that Song Yan definitely didn't mean that, so he went back blankly, "When did I love you?" 

"I clearly remember that when I was in junior high school, you held my hand and said that you liked me. Not to be separated for a lifetime or something. . ."

Xia Lin's heartbeat missed half a beat. It was the first time he mustered up the courage to confess to Song Yan, but Song Yan's heartlessness was completely regarded as a joke. 

In the years when he and Song Yan were inseparable in his previous life, Song Yan never mentioned this incident to him again. He thought Song Yan had forgotten it a long time ago, but he did not expect Song Yan to remember it in this life.

Seeing Xia Lin's sudden silence, Song Yan propped up his upper body and looked at him in disbelief: "No, Xia Lin, you forgot what you said yourself?" 

Xia Lin then went down the steps: "Who remembers what you said in junior high school. Are you sure I said it, not a girl in the same class?"

"How could I remember it wrong?" 

Song Yan raised his voice, "At that time, your face was blushing, you were so cute! If it weren't for April Fool's Day, I might really have been fooled by you!"

Xia Lin was startled. 

It was April Fool's Day? 

No wonder Song Yan laughed after hearing him. 

Xia Lin, you really lied to ghosts. It turned out that it was April Fool's Day ! 

Xia Lin felt black in front of his eyes and hated that he had confessed at that time and didn't choose a good day. He deserved to be regarded as donkey liver and lungs.

Seeing that Xia Lin was not talking, Song Yan thought he was not interested in this topic, so he got up and walked to the side of the box of specialty products and squatted down. 

He came and murmured as he unpacked the box: "Unconscionable guy, I still buy this and that to make you happy, you don't want to see me so much..."

Xia Lin was so soft that he couldn't hide his face and embarrassed him again and again, and asked in a low voice, "What did you buy?" 

In fact, he remembers that Song Yan brought him Australian specialties in his previous life, but Xia Lin had only Song Yan in his eyes at that time. The return of others is the biggest happy event. No one remembers what Song Yan brought back.

Song Yan saw that he was finally interested in the specialty products, so he took out all the things in the box enthusiastically, including food, use, and play. Some of them can actually be bought in China, it's just not that much.

Xia Lin fiddled with an exotic pendant with interest, and suddenly glanced at a familiar small box in the corner of the box. 

"This is..." 

He subconsciously took out the box and took a closer look.

Unexpectedly, Song Yan seemed to be electrocuted, snatched the box over, and said incoherently: "Not this one. I plugged it wrong." 

Xia Lin's face turned black: "Avoid. Pregnancy. Set?"

This thing is not unfamiliar to Xia Lin who is twenty-eight years old, but if it appears in Song Yan's box who is under eighteen, it looks a little weird. 

Song Yan seldom blushed: "I swear, I haven't used this thing yet, you don't see the packaging bag opened, it's not what you think!"

Xia Lin remembered that Song Yan was a straight and innocent man before he met his true love Yu Luotong in his previous life. 

At most, he just watched the film and slapped himself. He didn't even hold a girl's hand, let alone make an appointment. 

Xia Lin asked: "Then what do you buy this thing for?"

Song Yan hesitated: "I'm just. I'm curious about what it looks like..." 

"Are you deceiving a ghost? Have you never seen what it looks like in countless movies?"

Song Yan made a big blush and hesitated for a while before telling the truth: "I will be eighteen years old in another month." 

"So what?" 

"I want to...send myself an unforgettable coming-of-age gift. "

Xia Lin froze for a moment, and suddenly wanted to laugh a little: "The coming-of-age ceremony you said is to find someone to make a break for himself?" 

Song Yan's face turned red, and even a little frustrated: "Xia Lin, why are you laughing? You will be an adult in a few months. Don't tell me that you don't have any similar thoughts!"

"I really don't have this idea."

The smile on Xia Lin's face gradually faded. He only wanted to give Song Yan the first time in his life and he did it. But unfortunately, Song Yan's first time was not him.

That person may be Yu Luotong, or maybe someone else.

 Xia Lin didn't pursue it, and never wanted to know. In this life, he doesn't even want to give Song Yan.

He had passed his second year of dreaming about this kind of thing long ago. If he can smoothly pull his life trajectory from the quagmire of Song Yan's bay, he can do whatever he wants. 

Even if he is alone for a lifetime.