Chapter 49

Xia Lin gradually stopped struggling. 

He is trying to digest the information in Song Yan's long passage. 

After a while, he narrowed his eyes slightly and looked at Song Yan: "You just said...you want to be with me?" 

His tone was full of incredulity.

"Yes." 

Seeing that Xia Lin was no longer resisting, Song Yan had a glimmer of hope in his heart. He lowered his head and tried to kiss him again but Xia Lin avoided him.

"You let me go first," Xia Lin said in a dumb voice. 

The two were pressed so closely that he could clearly feel the scorching temperature on Song Yan's skin and the thunderous heartbeat in his chest. 

This made him a little bit lost, with a hint of pleading in his tone that he didn't even notice, "We should calm down first and then talk."

Song Yan imprisoned his hand slightly and then tightened his strength again. He dared not look at Xia Lin's gaze. 

Instead, he buried his face in Xia Lin's neck and said dully in a nearly coquettish tone: "I'm afraid that as soon as I let go, you will leave here immediately. I'm already broken tonight. I can't imagine what I will become after being rejected by you."

Xia Lin felt the hot breath of the other party on the sensitive part of his neck. He trembled uncontrollably, then closed his eyes and tried to get rid of distracting thoughts. 

Whether it was in the previous life or this life, Song Yan always easily provoked his desire, making him feel a little desperate. 

He thought that he must leave here as soon as possible. Only by leaving here can he completely calm down, think about, and respond to this series of unexpected emergencies.

The two remained silent for a few seconds and then Xia Lin voiced again: "Before. . .the person who sent me back was not my boyfriend." 

"Huh?" Song Yan didn't keep up with his thoughts for a while.

"You asked me at that time. I didn't know what you meant so I didn't think much about it. I just answered you casually." 

Xia Lin thought about the countermeasures and the speed of his speech gradually became fluent, "He was my instructor during my internship, not my boyfriend." 

Song Yan finally reacted and was overjoyed for a while: "So. . .are you still single?"

"Yes." Xia Lin said, "You let go of me first, otherwise I can't talk to you properly." 

Song Yan finally let go of his hand slowly. Xia Lin's words just now calmed his emotions very effectively and he took a step back slightly.

There was a little distance between the two and the pressure suddenly lightened.

Xia Lin seemed to be able to breathe fresh air again and breathed out almost inaudible. 

After pondering for a while, Xia Lin raised his eyes and looked at Song Yan: "So, what you mean is you like me. When did it start?"

"Senior year of high school... during the next semester," Song Yan thought back for a moment. 

He continued, "When I knew that Luo Tong liked you, I felt a little wrong. For a long time, I was very confused. I don't know the reason for my irritability and I deliberately fought against you everywhere..."

"Wait a minute," Xia Lin had to interrupt him, "Didn't you fight against me because you liked Yu Luotong?" 

Song Yan was stunned: "When I first saw Luo Tong, I was really attracted to him but it didn't take long for me to make sure that I didn't think about him like that."

Xia Lin frowned: "How long is not long?" 

"Just before you shifted." (Just before he changed his attitude towards Song Yan)

"Impossible. At that time, I saw you kiss him in the classroom..." Xia Lin suddenly stopped, regretting how he said it in front of Song Yan.

Song Yan's expression was surprised and embarrassed: "You mean, during the activity class that I was with Luo Tong. No, no, in fact, I wasn't sure whether I was bent or not so I asked Luo Tong to help me test because I was curious. After a while, we found that we didn't feel much towards each other, so we decided it was better to be friends."

Xia Lin was wrong. 

He had confirmed with Yu Luotong at the time and the other party had clearly admitted it.

Song Yan seemed to be thinking about the doubts in this and suddenly showed an expression of sudden realization: "No wonder. . .after Luo Tong knew that I liked you, he hesitated to apologize to me, saying that he seemed to have messed up something. I asked him what is it but he refused to say it directly. He suggested to just confess to you quickly, lest the misunderstanding gets worse. It turns out that this is what he was referring to."