Chapter 75

Half an hour later, Zhou Shuo was about to go to bed after taking a shower when he suddenly heard a light footstep walking by outside the door. 

He gently opened a crack in the door and saw Xia Liang go to the old lady's room with something.

He was curious for a while and followed him secretly. 

When he walked outside the door, he heard Mrs. Xia sigh and say: "It's late at night and you have to massage my legs..."

"What are you saying, grandma?" Xia Liang's voice sounded softer than ever. "When you were abroad, father was the one who took care of you. Now that you are in China, it is the grandchildren's turn to take care of you. Are the towels too hot?"

"It's okay, yes, just cover it here. My rheumatism has been getting more frequent recently. I really can't stand the pain at night and I don't want to go next door to wake up your dad. It's good that you have come here."

"Grandma, you have your mobile phone with you. If you feel pain when you are alone in the future, call us immediately, you know?" 

"You don't know my presbyopia. I feel tired when I look at my phone."

"I will buy you a voice-activated mobile phone. It is very convenient to use." 

The grandparent and grandchild were silent for a moment. The old lady suddenly said, "Xiao Liang, have you ever had a girlfriend in all these years?"

"It's over, not too much." Xia Liang replied calmly as if it had nothing to do with him. 

"What about now, is there a marriage partner?"

"I didn't find the right one," Xia Liang said lightly, "You know, I don't care about this kind of thing. I don't care about it when I get busy. I had a girl before, but it didn't take long for the other party to cry and we broke up."

The old lady sighed: "You can't be blamed. Your dad and I used to be abroad all year round. You are in charge of domestic affairs. It's really hard for you. Now that your dad is back, if you are too busy, throw it all back to your dad. You, at this age, should have a good relationship and find a suitable girl to settle down with. "

"Yeah." Xia Liang replied irresponsibly. 

"A blind date will be arranged for you tomorrow afternoon."

"I'll go. Since grandma likes it so much, she must be a very nice girl." Xia Liang laughed.

Standing outside the door, Zhou Shuo suddenly felt that his heart was being grabbed by something and he was suffocating uncomfortably.

Xia Liang had a girlfriend. 

He didn't know it before. 

It was probably when he was in the military academy. 

Moreover, Xia Liang was indifferent to everyone. He kept a certain distance and never shared his personal affairs with others, including his brother Xia Lin.

Zhou Shuo used to be grateful and fearful of Xia Liang but recently he doesn't know what's wrong. He is always inexplicably affected by some things about Xia Liang. 

In the morning, he heard the old lady say that he would introduce someone to Xia Liang. It felt uncomfortable in his heart.

The grandmother and grandson laughed, shared a few more words, and suddenly heard Xia Liang say: "Grandma, I have something to discuss with you." 

"What's up?"

"As for Xiao Lin, he is still young and has his own ideals and ambitions. For example, if he wants to continue to study for his masters and Ph.D, you can let him do what he wants to do. For emotional matters, let's leave him alone for the time being."

The old lady was silent for a moment and said with emotion: "I can also see that Xiao Lin will be impossible to settle for a while. His heart is much looser than you." 

Then, she touched Xia Liang's head, "Fortunately, our Xia family has a filial and sensible child like you so grandma is already very satisfied."

Zhou Shuo didn't continue listening, took a few steps back slowly, and retreated to his room quietly.