Chapter 20

After Song Yan sat down, he looked around uncomfortably and then found that at the table next to them, a middle-aged man in a suit and leather shoes was hugging a young man in his early twenties randomly teasing the other party.

The young man's clothes were half open and he made emotional whimpers from time to time. 

Song Yan was a little embarrassed when he heard it. He secretly looked at Xia Lin with the corner of his eye, as if he wanted to find some sympathetic comfort from him.

However, Xia Lin has long been accustomed to seeing these scenes and it is not surprising. 

"If you can't watch it, don't watch it. It's not uncommon in Gay Bar." 

Song Yan swallowed with difficulty: "Xia Lin, you seem to understand well... Why haven't I heard of it before..."

"What are you talking about? It's the first time I've come here but I automatically filter one of them into a woman." Xia Lin said nonchalantly. 

Although the three of them were young, all of them had good temperaments. In addition, Zhou Shuo is using a standard bodyguard posture to stand back and immediately added a lot of momentum to them.

Soon a sharp-eyed waiter took the initiative and asked them what drinks they needed. Xia Lin casually ordered two bottles of beer and sent the waiter away.

Song Yan was about to move on the sidelines: "Why don't you lie a little bit? It's rare for us to come out..." 

It is not the first time that he and Xia Lin sneaked out to drink so he thinks Xia Lin should be able to understand what he means.

Xia Lin wondered in his heart. 

Yu Luotong still didn't know what would happen to him. If he'd give Song Yan a strong drink, he's afraid that he will rampage like a wild horse when stimulated. Even he couldn't stop it.

On the surface, he said solemnly: "Now it's the third year of high school, we have to converge a little." 

Song Yan let out a dissatisfaction. Xia Lin is now becoming more and more serious.

After a while, the waiter brought two bottles of beer and there was a person behind him. Xia Lin took a closer look. 

Isn't it just Yu Luotong?

Because the light in the corner was a little dim, Yu Luotong squinted for a moment before showing a surprised expression: "Song Yan, Xia Lin, it's really you? Oh, and Zhou Shuo. Why are you all here?"

Song Yan was about to speak, but Xia Lin took a step ahead and smiled and said, "We're here to cheer you up." 

Song Yan looked at Xia Lin and could only say: "Yes, yes, we are here to cheer you up."

The embarrassment on Yu Luotong's face was fleeting and he smiled: "How did you know that I was here? I remember that I didn't tell you..." 

"Xia Lin guessed it," Song Yan said, "Although I don't understand how he guessed it."

Yu Luotong then took another look at Xia Lin, his expression slightly more complicated. 

Xia Lin knew that he considered himself a fellow man, although in fact they were indeed fellow men, but it was definitely not what Yu Luotong thought.

Song Yan didn't notice the subtle changes that occurred between the two people and was still thinking about Yu Luotong being eaten just now. 

The rotten scene was brooding and he just said whatever he thought of: "Luo Tong, when you work here, are you often taken advantage of others?"

This moment really embarrassed Yu Luotong. 

His face blushed slightly and he said in a nonchalant manner: "Just. . .did you all see it just now?" 

Xia Lin reluctantly stepped on Song Yan's foot. 

This guy who was dazzled by love is now in arrears with IQ.