Chapter 21

Song Yan also realized that he was too straightforward. He was scratching his head and trying to remedy something. 

Yu Luotong smiled frankly: "Since you have seen it all, I have nothing to hide."

"Yes, this is one of the contents of my work. Customers who come here prefer nice-looking boys. Our shop manager said that I look good and being a waitress would be more pleasing to customers. If there are customers, as long as it is not too much, we will endure it. If the drinks are sold well, the store manager will give more commissions later. I thought, isn't it just being touched a few times? "

Song Yan heard what he said so even though he felt uncomfortable, he could only go back. 

Xia Lin frowned and didn't speak. 

If Yu Luotong really think so, how could he have trouble with the guests in his previous life? What happened in this?

Before he could finish his thoughts, he saw another waiter walk over and patted Yu Luotong on the shoulder and said a few words in his ear. 

Yu Luotong's expression changed and he said to the two of them: "I'm sorry. I still have guests to entertain so let's get out of here!" 

After that, the waiter hurriedly left. 

Song Yan had some words held in his stomach for a long time. 

As soon as Yu Luotong left, he whispered to Xia Lin: "Although working here makes money fast, I always feel uneasy. Xia Lin, let's help him. See if we can find someone to introduce Yu Luotong to a quick and easy job."

Xia Lin frowned and didn't listen to Song Yan's words seriously or to be precise, his attention had been on Yu Luotong's leaving back. 

Looking at Yu Luotong's expression of panic just now, he was afraid that something would happen.

Xia Lin's intuition was not wrong. 

Soon after Yu Luotong left, he heard a loud noise from the crowd, mixed with the sound of broken glass bottles. 

Song Yan hadn't realized what was going on. Xia Lin had already stood up and rushed over.

The location of the incident was on the edge of the dance floor. A drunk man in black clenched Yu Luotong's wrist tightly in one hand and held the knocked wine bottle in the other. 

He pointed at Yu Luotong's cheek with a jagged and sharp glass gap, with unclear speech. He threatened: "Why don't you agree! I will scratch your face!"

Yu Luotong paled with fright and his lips trembled and could not speak.

This man is an old customer of this store. He used to bring friends to relax. Every time he comes, Yu Luotong entertains him. The relationship between the two is pretty good. 

Unexpectedly, in the recent days, he suddenly suffered drastic changes and lost his job inexplicably. He ran away with people and he wandered around the bar all day, drunk wildly, causing himself to be insane, and then transferred his obsession with his ex-boyfriend to Yu Luotong and demanded Yu Luotong to go back with him.

After a few times, Yu Luotong hides whenever he sees him. He didn't expect that this man broke the jar and forced him to subdue under the eyes of everyone. 

Seeing Yu Luotong's delay in refusing to agree, the man's expression became more gloomy and the glass gap was thrusted forward again, hoarsely saying: "Are you going back with me?!"

The riot have attracted the security of the store but in the face of this out-of-control situation, everyone dare not act rashly.

At this time, Zhou Shuo had already followed Xia Lin into the crowd. 

Song Yan, who realized later, wanted to follow but more onlookers watched and blocked him outside, making him unable to see what was happening inside...

Xia Lin analyzed the situation and turned his head slightly and said to Zhou Shuo: "I'll draw his attention. You walk around behind him and suppress him while he is not prepared. Can you do it?"

Zhou Shuo thought for a moment and nodded. 

So Xia Lin moved away from the crowd and said, "He is my person now. If you want to take him away, you have to ask me first"