Chapter 65

Xia Lin really panicked and while struggling, he kept begging: "Song Yan, let me go. You go to Yu Luotong. I beg you, please let me go." 

Song Yan's face was terrible. He restrained Xia Lin's hands without saying a word, then lowered his head and bit his lips.

Xia Lin twisted his body vigorously, trying to get rid of the shackles of the other party, but the moment he was pressured by Song Yan and fell into the soft sofa, there was no room for struggling.

Song Yan bit him fiercely until Xia Lin exhaled with pain and blood penetrated between his teeth.

Song Yan suddenly recovered from the frenzy. 

His mouth was loose and his eyes showed pity and annoyance. He then stuck out the tip of his tongue and gently licked the wound on his lips. While licking it intermittently: "Xia Lin, I'm sorry. Did I hurt you? Don't struggle so hard. If you cooperate, I will treat you well. I will, as gentle as possible..."

Xia Lin almost wanted to cry without tears. He was a bit confused whether he was in his previous life or this life.

Or whether the personality of Song Yan's two lives is constantly wrestling with each other so who he was outside is sometimes calm and sometimes crazy.

While Song Yan's actions were no longer arrogant, Xia Lin had to persuade him: "Song Yan, you let me go first. Let's talk about it, okay?" 

"I won't let go," Song Yan seemed to think of something, feeling wronged like a child. "The last time you fooled me like this, you promised to wait for me, but when I woke up, you changed your mind. This time I won't believe you anymore!"

Xia Lin was blocked by him for a while and had nothing to say. 

But can you blame him? If it hadn't been for Song Yan suddenly remembering the events of his previous life, he would not have been forced to change his mind. 

The Song Yan now is no longer the Song Yan who only loves himself but Xia Lin had tasted all the grievances and pains of being a spare tire in his last life and he does not want to live again and have to repeat the same mistakes.

Song Yan took advantage of Xia Lin's trance. Licking and kissing him, invading his mouth with an extremely domineering gesture, while holding his two wrists with one hand and creeping into his clothes with the other.

 ......

......

......

He didn't know how long it took. Xia Lin slowly opened his eyes and found himself curled up sideways on a clean bed. Fiery pain continued to come from his rear but perhaps because of some medicine, the occasional cooling sensation made his pain less unbearable.

The surrounding furnishings are very strange. Xia Lin tried to think for a long time then remembered that he should still be in Song Yan's apartment but the place where he laid was changed from the sofa to the bed. 

The ribbon on his wrist has been untied, leaving a trail of strangulations after struggling too much. He wanted to get up with his arms but the soreness of his whole body made him fall again.

"Are you awake?" Song Yan laid against his back and when he saw that Xia Lin was moving, he hurriedly assisted Xia Lin and said, "Don't get up in a hurry. Lie down for a while and tell me what you want." 

Xia Lin was so angry that he didn't want to look back at him: "I want to go back to City B, right away. Right Now." 

Song Yan stopped talking.

Xia Lin continued: "Song Yan, do you have a conscience? I took a leave of absence and rushed to take care of you overnight and you just treat me like this?"

"I want to be nice to you," Song Yan lowered his head and kissed his smooth and white back lightly then said gently, "I want to be nice to you for the rest of my life but you don't want it. I know I will make you very angry if I do this but what can I do? If I don't catch you now, I will... never have a chance."

(Just a word guys, coercion is NEVER a good way to make someone fall for you. Taking them by force is NEVER the answer. Hell, it's NOT even legal. We might read this kind of stories but we'd never tolerate these actions in real life 💜)

Xia Lin turned and looked at him squarely: "Song Yan, open your eyes and see clearly. I am Xia Lin, not Yu Luotong!" 

Song Yan avoided his sight: "I know you are not Luotong."

"Didn't you say that you love him so much that you can't wait to die for him? Now, Yu Luotong is about to go abroad with David. Why don't you chase him back? What are you doing here with me?"

Song Yan sighed: "I did love Luo Tong but... it's impossible for me and him. In this life, I just want to treat you well."

Xia Lin suddenly sneered: "In the last life you thought he was dead. You barely made do with me for a few years. In this life, you knew that he never liked you from the beginning and you and him are no longer possible so you are going to hold on to me, won't you? In your eyes, Xia Lin is always a substitute for Yu Luotong, right?"

"No..." Song Yan panicked and didn't know how to argue. Seeing Xia Lin's face full of anger, tears almost burst from his eyes.

"Song Yan, I didn't really hate you until I died in my last life because everything is my own choice. But in this life, I beg you to let me go. Don't make me hate you!"