XL

third person pov

wilbur stood at the doorway in dismay, his feet firmly planted onto the ground, as he watched y/n exit.

the door shut closed with a low thud, the brunette running a hand through his hair in aggravation.

phils eyebrows knit in confusion, the blond man weaved his way across the ballroom, making it over towards wilbur.

the older male drew close, resting a hand on his eldest sons shoulder.

"what happened?" philzas wings folded behind him as he tried to look wilbur in the eye.

"they know about eret." wilbur mumbled, averting his gaze, staring straight at the door that y/n had just escaped through.

philzas piercing blue eyes widened, he dropped his hand from wilburs shoulder, adjusting his hat.

"how much do they know- who told them?" the older male questioned, clearly on edge over the situation.

"i dont know, phil." wilbur finally looked at his father, concern evident in his brown eyes.

"hey mate its okay- they couldnt have gone far- as long as they arent alone with the king theyll be okay." philza scanned the crowd, attempting to catch a glimpse of george or his guards.

wilbur slowly turned his head to face his father, his mouth slightly agape.

"if george finds out they are- shit." philza breathed.

"you go find them right now. im going to tell niki and puffy to take the boys home." the blond continued, urging wilbur to follow through the double doors.

the tall male nodded, quickening his pace and swiftly exiting.

phil sighed, shaking his head. he moved back across the ballroom to where the two women had sat down.

the duel toned haired girls hands were interlocked with puffys, the two lovers giggling to eachother.

"niki we have a slight problem."

~*~*~*~

y/n pov

low rumbling and a weight around my body awoke me from my sleep. my eyes fluttered open, the bright sunlight causing me to squint them shut again. i raised my arm over my face, shielding myself from the harsh rays.

i attempted to prop myself up, shifting in the bedsheets but there was no avail. my eyes wandered down my form and i then realised why i couldnt sit up.

techno had his large arm draped over my body, his face buried into the white sheets around us. i smiled at this, reaching my hand over to move some hair away from his serene face.

i glanced around the room, confirming it to be technos bedroom. the obvious giveaway being the large bookcases surrounding us and the set of netherite armour in the right corner of the room by the door.

he must of rode back to the mountains instead of l'manburg.

once again i found my eyes laid on technos sleeping form. i didnt often get to see him at peace, or so vulnerable. he always built up a barrier between him and others.

the pink haired male shifted in the white sheets, nestling closer to my body so that we were practically touching noses. a light blush dusted my cheeks, as he lightly held onto my waist.

techno still adorned his clothes from the night before, his loose black shirt now untucked and riding up his back revealing the scars that tattooed his torso. the red sash was discarded to the side of the room, in a heap along with his belt and axe.