XLIX

third person pov

wilbur let out an agitated sigh, cradling his aching right arm. the brunette lifted himself off of the hardwood flooring, just as two sets of feet bounded into the room.

"wilbur what happened?" tubbo questioned, peering through the door. tommy looming behind his shorter friend.

wilbur dusted himself off, doing his best not to move his right side much. his eyes shifted to the younger teens who stood in the doorway, their eyes darting to the open window.

"pack your bags, we are gonna stay with phil for a while. tell ranboo and niki." wilbur nodded at the boys, tubbo replying with a curt nod and running off the find the half enderman.

tommy stayed put, leaning against the doorframe, noticing wilburs stiffness.

"what happened?" the blond asked his older brother.

wilbur ran his left hand through his curls, messing them up. his brown eyes met tommys, and with a sigh he spoke.

"theres something we need to talk about. its about
y/n-"

"are they okay?" tommy pushed himself up from his leaning position, in an almost panicked manner, now very alert at the mention of y/n.

wilbur bit the inside of his cheek, nodding his head slowly.

"theyre okay tom. for now. we just need to get to dads- he will explain." the brunette shuffled past his younger brother, through the doorway and down the hall.

~*~*~*~

y/n sipped at the hot drink techno had made, their hands wrapping around the ceramic cup.

they listened intently at what philza was telling them, about what dream had supposedly done and how wilbur had saved them.

techno had stood from his sitting position, walking a few steps across the room to dispose of his empty coffee cup.

"i feel awful for shouting at him now.." y/n mumbled.

"he was just protecting me, im so stupid."

y/n stood up from the table, following techno over to the sink to rinse out their empty cup.

"well, wil and the boys are on their way. i told wilbur just before i left to pack their bags and come here. but dont worry, they will be staying in my house- you wont have to see wil until you feel ready." phil spoke, leaning back on the dining chair.

techno frowned slightly at this, not happy at the idea of not being alone with y/n.

the e/c eyed person noticed this, a small smile resting on their features. y/n moved closer to techno, wrapping their smaller arms around his muscular torso.

techno looked down at y/n, his eyes meeting their smiling face.

"what?" he mumbled down at them, as he wrapped his arms around them.

"its okay, tech." y/n hummed.

"whatever, nerd." techno replied, absentmindedly pressing a kiss to their forehead.

philzas face contorted into a confused look, his eyes shifting from y/n to techno.

almost immediately techno and y/n turned to face philza, dropping their hold on eachother.

"im going to feed the pups, ill see you in a bit." y/n spat out, sending phil a little wave before exiting out of the front door.

techno scratched the back of his neck.

"i was actually about to cut the grass-"

"techno there is four feet of snow outside." phil muttered, a smug smirk on his features.

"better to start early am i right" techno let out a nervous laugh, attempting to leave the room.

"oi. sit. what was that? i feel as though i missed a few steps." phil eyed his son as the pink haired male lowered himself down into the chair opposite him.

"i dont know what you mean, phil- i think your age is finally catching up to you, your eyesight must be going." techno nodded to his father.

"you little shit. im just saying, what are you going to do about wilbur?" phil frowned lightly.

"phil. hes a grown man, if he has a problem he can take it up with me. and its not like me and y/n have discussed anything-"

"about how you love them?" phil questioned, the older blond sipping at his coffee.

"yeah.."

a/n- two days in a row?? who is he?? lol arctic arc?? techno vs wilbur lets go. vote n comment <33