XLIII

techno deepened the kiss, removing his left hand from my cheek and trailing it, slowly, down the side of my body. the loose fabric hanging from my shoulders wrinkled as he did so, resting his large hand on my hip.

he slid his right hand from my face to the nape of my neck, curling his fingers around locks of my h/c hair.

i ran a hand through his disheveled hair, wisps falling out of place. techno pulled me closer, causing me to gasp lightly. the older male smirked into the kiss just before we pulled apart.

i reluctantly pulled my hand out of his hair, resting my palm against his chest. he shifted his right hand from my neck to my hip, his skin touching an exposed part of my side causing my breathing to hitch.

he chuckled at this, eyeing my reddened face. a light blush rested on the tips of technos ears, his lips more rosey and swollen from the kiss.

"how about you rest up. go to my room, take a nap and i will prepare something to eat" he suggested, rubbing circles on my side with his thumb.

i nodded, as much as i wanted to be in his arms i needed to sleep. i was emotionally and mentally exhausted from the recent information that was brought to my knowledge.

techno guided us up to a standing position, his hands lightly resting on my hips. i reached up to tuck a stray piece of his hair behind his ear, smiling as i did so.

this caused the male to grin, he quickly pressed a chaste kiss to my lips before pulling away, letting me walk off to his room.

the floorboards creaked under my feet as i shuffled towards the bedroom. i lightly swung the door open, stepping in and closing it behind me. i pressed my back against the spruce and smiled to myself.

what just happened.

~*~*~*~

third person pov

technoblade watched y/n retire to his bedroom, the smaller person shutting the door with a click. the shapeshifter sighed to himself before ambling over to his writing desk that sat on the far left of the room.

a window was situated just above the dark oak table, letting in streams of natural light.

techno positioned himself at the desk, shifting in the wooden armchair that accompanied the table.

he raised an arm towards the glass, unlatching the hook that held the glass panels shut. it swung open, letting in the crisp early winter air.

almost immediately a crow flew in, perching itself on the worn out windowsill. techno identified it to be philzas messenger bird, by the green ribbon that was attached to the dark birds ankle.

the male nodded at the winged creature, grasping at a quill and ink that sat nearby. he plucked a sheet of paper from a pile that sat under a wither skull, that he jokingly used as a paperweight.

technoblade pressed the quill against the page, scribbling down sentences in a messy manor.

once he had completed the letter, he signed it off with his signature and rolled it into a scroll, wrapping a red string around it. he fastened it securely to philzas crow, mumbling a few words to the bird before it flew out of the window.

techno leaned back in his chair, wiping a callused hand down his face.

"idiots."

~*~*~*~

"where did y/n go last night?" dream exhaled loudly, slamming his fist against sapnaps bedside locker.

the dark haired male jumped up, shifting in his bedsheets.

"good morning to you too." the nether born mumbled as he wiped the sleep away from his eyes.

sapnaps room was partially lit, minimal sun pierced its way through the tapestries that hung on the cool stone walls. from what could be made out, random items of clothing and other miscellaneous objects cluttered the panelled flooring.

"seriously sapnap- the last i saw of them was when they were dancing with george." the blond grew aggravated, storming towards the covered windows.

"what? did you not see them leave?" sapnap asked, sitting up attentively.

dream clutched onto the nearest tapestry, ripping it from its hinges on the wall.

the sudden bright light from the outside causing sapnap to yell and shield his eyes.

"no, thats why im asking you. i saw wilbur looking for them last night." dream turned to face sapnap, the taller man peering down at his friend.

sapnap still held his raised arm up, blocking out the white light.

"all i know is wilbur cut in when george was dancing with them, then they got into an argument and y/n left, through the same doors george and you went through. did you not see them?"

dreams lips parted in disbelief, he shook his head lightly.

"how soon after george leaving did they follow?" the blond asked in a panicked manor.

"i dont know exactly, less than a minute or two maybe." sapnap let out a yawn.

dreams eyes widened behind his mask, the man thinking back to the night before.

y/n means nothing to me, i was just doing what you asked of me, your highness.

"fuck." he breathed.

"i need to see them."

a/n- man i am sleepy. im going to the hospital tomorrow at an ungodly hour in the morning. sobs,, anyways hope you enjoy the chapter. vote n comment.