| 25 |

1970
Age from birth: 52
Appearance age: 28

1970Age from birth: 52Appearance age: 28

꧁꧂

THE AIR WHOOSHES around Maleficent as she is taken out of the cryofreeze once again.

'What is it this time?' She questions in her head, not letting the emotion show on the outside.

She's immediately dragged to her metal chair as soon as she thaws.

Shoving her in the chair, the scientists secure the straps around her arms to hold her still.

"May I inform you that this is not healthy for the asset to be placed into the Memory Suppressing Machine right after taking her out of cryofreeze." Dr. Regime voices to Maleficent's handler, Thomas Müller.

"Does it look like I care for Subject 054's health?" Müller growls out.

"Well, it'd be- " Thomas cuts him before the doctor can finish his sentence.

"Will the asset live?"

"Well yes, but-"

"That's all I need to know to proceed."

A black rubber mouth guard is held in front of Maleficent's mouth. She licks her lips before opening up. It's forcefully put into her mouth.

She takes a deep breath as the machine starts up, the metal head piece lowering itself.

Starting to breathe faster, she lets out a small whimper before it all goes quiet. The calm before the storm.

Screaming pierces the thin air, the mouth guard muffling the screams only slightly.

After a long five minutes, the machine stops by the hand of Dr. Regime.

Shaking in her skin, Maleficent's eyes twitch to look at every aspect of the room.

They remain on Thomas Müller.

"Испуганный, двадцать восемь, сломанный, замороженный, домашнее животное, контролируемый, тревожный, Джеймс, три, птица."

The words ring through her head as her mind gives itself to her boss.

"Доброе утро, солдат." Thomas shuts the book, placing it on the table side.