| 26 |

1983
Legal age: 55
Looks age twenty-eight

1983Legal age: 55Looks age twenty-eight

꧁꧂

POW! POW! POW! The gun shots ring through the air, Maleficent standing on the other end.

The bullets hit dead center on the board.

This gains more looks from the agents surrounding her. Maleficent pays them no mind, keeping her eyes on her work.

"Good, again." Stefan commands from beside her. She nods, repeating the same action, hitting right in the middle.

The other HYDRA agents in the training room stare at the trained assassin. Her and the Winter Soldier are usually the main talk in the organization, yet no one knows their real names except for their commanders.

She works flawlessly, with precision like no other.

Every move she makes is calculated, not done until thought through.

Several minutes pass as she works in gun training, not like she really needs it. It's more of a refresher, making sure the brainwashing and freezing isn't messing up her behavior.

Unloading another magazine, she places the firearm down in front of her.

Gasps spread across the training room, causing Maleficent's curiosity to spike. She turns around only to see the Winter Soldier standing right in front of her.

Maleficent instantly recognizes her partner, one she's been assigned with for thirteen years now. She relaxes only the slightest in his presence.

"They take you out of the ice?" Maleficent questions, already knowing the answer to her own question.

It was unlike the Winter Soldier to be out of cryofreeze without a mission. She knew he didn't have one, because she would be assigned the same one. They were a duo now, almost inseparable.

If the assassins could express emotions, they would only for each other. But it wasn't romantic love, more of a protective kind of love. Sibling related.

"Ага, по какой-то причине. Хотя это должно быть важно," the Winter Soldier answers quietly, still weary from the memory-wiping.

Yeah, for some reason. It must be important though.

Maleficent's mind races, thinking of all the possibilities. Come to think of it, she hadn't seen Boss, Dr. Zola, or Dr. Regime since she was brought out of the ice.