| 96 |

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

WE HAD FIGURED it out. The Space Stone, Mind Stone and Time Stone were in New York during 2012. In 2013, the Reality Stone was on Asgard. Morag had the Power Stone, and Vormir had the Soul Stone.

"All right. We have a plan. Six stones, three teams, one shot." Steve firmly states.

We all stand, starting to our rooms to get dressed in our time traveling suits.

"Are you going to talk to Jamie before we go?" Steve questions from the other side of the bed, getting into his own suit.

"Probably not, I don't want her worrying. We'll all make it out fine, it'll be okay." I reassure himself and I.

There's a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I question, covering up slightly in case they barge in.

"Nat," she calls from the other side of the door.

"Oh." I finish getting ready, slipping out of the bedroom door. I close it behind me, turning to the multi-colored hair woman. "Yes?"

"Just wanted to see how you were doing." She is in her suit already. We begin to walk to the garage slowly. "How are you doing?"

"I'm just fine. There's nothing we need to worry about." I breathe out deeply.

"You know, you're becoming a terrible liar." She teases me. I roll my eyes playfully.

"Did you know these suits have pockets? So cool." I inform, shoving my hands in the pockets to demonstrate.

"You and Yelena would get along great."

"Who's Yelena?"

I turn to Natalia, arching an eyebrow. "Well, she's my little sister, kind of."

"You have a sister?!"

"Shh," she shushes. Nat places a hand on my arm. I shake it off. "Nobody knows about her. Her and I were put together on a mission for three years, then got separated once the mission was over to be in the Red Room. We met back together after the whole Accords thing. We took down the Red Room."

I stare at her, shocked. "How did I not know this?"

"Because you were on the run."

"Oh, right."

"But anyways, please stay safe today. I don't want anything happening to you or Steve. Or anyone, really."

"Aw, look. Natalia Romanoff cares for people. But yes, I'll take care of Stevie."

"Well, yeah, you all are my family."

"Good, because I see you as a daughter or little sister. That's still undecided. Just... stay safe." I plead.

"Fine. I'll try."

————————————

The Avengers dramatically walk up to the time machine, all with serious looks on our faces.