Chapter 13: Perfect Storm

Henry sets you on the floor gently, slightly frowning

Henry sets you on the floor gently, slightly frowning. You look up at him and your heat is suddenly tempered by nervousness. It's been a while for you. You want him, but at the same time...

He turns you around so that you both face the bed, mere inches away. "Nervous?" His breath is against your ear as his arms encircle you, resting right under your breasts.

You lean into his embrace, looking at the bed, and relishing his arms around you. "It's...I don't...I'm not..." You sigh. "It's been..."

"I know that, darling," he whispers, kissing your temple, rubbing your arms as if to warm you. "I know." His lips trail from there to your jawline. He rocks your bodies slowly as if you are slow dancing but there is no music. You move your head to welcome the caress-it's warm and soothing-like he might really and truly want you. "Do you want me?"

"Yes." But I can't understand this right now...

"Trust me then?" He whispers, running his hands over your arms again.

You nod yes, and you feel the heat of his body move behind you. He is pulling your underwear down your legs, and you realize that this is what he needs in order to know you mean what you say. You step out of them, and he rises slowly behind you, his lips trailing up your leg over your backside and up your back, causing a path of goosebumps in its wake. He kisses your temple, gently squeezing your shoulders.

He walks you toward the bed, his hands running down your sides. You crawl onto the bed, but before you lay down he catches your hips. You kneel at center of the bed and you feel him behind you. You are both on your knees, and you feel him pull you down on his hips. You feel the hair of his thighs against yours, his hips slightly aligned with yours but what you really feel is his manhood against your backside...semi hard, but still impressive. He grasps your hand and puts it behind his neck as he kisses your neck and shoulder, his own hand gliding down across your torso and cupping your breast, the other gently stroking the apex of your legs. His fingers stroke you and go deeper while his other hand squeezes your breast, his thumb circling your nipple. You gasp as his mouth once again does those kisses that sensitize and mesmerize you. His sensual assault comes from all sides, gently, but melts your anxiety. You are dimly aware of the thunder and lightning, because now it feels like the storm is inside of you. You moan softly as your essence wets his fingers. "Mmmh." He rewards you with licks that end in kisses from your neck to your shoulder. He gently pushes you forward and you go to your hands and knees. He trails kisses down your spine and nips your hip.

"Henry..."

He lays down on the bed, between your legs. He pulls your hips down, and you yelp softly as his fingers penetrate you deeply, his mouth arousing you intimately. He works you and you pant and whimper as he takes control from underneath you. You feel like you're going to lose it, scream—and you try to pull away, but his free hand holds you in place. You moan, unable to hold your feelings or anything in.

He stops.

You feel your pulse in your ears as he crawls on his back and pulls your body down on his. You rub up and down on him, reveling in the contrasting feel of him-your smooth to his rough, your softness to his hardness, your femininity to his masculinity. You kiss him passionately, your fear of the unknown replaced by fear of not ever knowing. You mimic his kiss on his neck, and he hisses his enjoyment, raking your back and cupping your derriere, running his hands over your legs to spread them wider...

You gasp as he pulls you down on his erection. You clutch his shoulders and watch him lick his lips. His eyes roll closed as he bites his bottom lip. You whimper as he stretches you, but not in pain, but the sensation of being filled. Your jaw slightly drops as you suck in air, closing your eyes and savoring every inch, every second of this.

"That's it, love...take me...relax..." His voice is a deep whisper, almost a growl. The vibration of his voice in the air strokes your spine. When you open, you are looking directly into his. Your hips have a mind of their own as they grind and ride him instinctively, your body lost in the scent, sound, sight and feel of him. You clutch him as his hips meet your movements, and your head falls back. It's like the storm outside-thunder, lightning, rain...

"Ahh!" You scream, leaning forward, helplessly grinding and rotating as his thrusts become deeper, his hands cupping your backside and moving you up and down his shaft as you release again...and again...

Suddenly he turns you underneath him. Your knees are already bent back, making you utterly vulnerable to him. He rides you hard, and in a few thrusts you climax, crying out.

He moans, enjoying your body clasping his, but then slows, looking down at you. "Are you...multi...?"

You give one nod, trembling in his arms. You get the feeling he can handle this, driving you to the brink.

He smiles, gathering you close as if to lock you in place to take a serious pounding. He kisses your nose and then rubs it with his own. "Bless you." He drives his member in a piston motion, impaling you repeatedly, steadily, and you moan wantonly, and you hear him swear under his breath, enjoying driving you wild. His pants sound like growls as the rhythm becomes faster and more intense, and you once again feel like you're going to lose it. He is stronger than you, keeping your knees bent over his lower biceps as he drives in and out of you. You arch, but because he has you pinned, it serves his purpose and you pulse hard around him, your mouth opening in a soundless scream. He is louder, however. "Uhhhnnn..."He cries out your name, his hips bucking harder than you'd ever felt, and you feel the surge of his member within you and your pulsing surrender, hear his long moan as he releases within you. "Fuck," he breathes, a slight tremor going through him.

You pull him down to you, enfold him in your arms. Your throat is tight with emotion. You both throb gently together, sending waves of a delicious aftermath back and forth to each other, and he sags against you, his arms closing around you. Your breathing synchronizes, and you rub your cheek against his. You feel him rub back. He whispers your name. Your heart swells and you hope and pray this is real.