Chapter 57: Perfect Night (Henry POV)

I am laying under the woman I love, her hands pinning mine over my head. Her eyes are playful, but I cannot miss that glint of desire in them, especially with the Northern Lights giving them that almost supernatural glow. "Alright," I whisper as she kisses my forehead. "You've pinned me." I said softly as she kisses my eyes. She rubs noses with me. "Now what—"

I am cut off by her lips nibbling on mine teasingly, top lip first, then the bottom. I went still, enjoying the feel of her lips, tongue and teeth teasing my lips open. At first, I only slightly part them, loving how her tongue slides in gently and tastes the tip of my tongue, making me open to her. Her hands slide down my arms and she comes up on her hands and knees over me, sucking my tongue as I teasingly taste her lips, her mouth. It is a dizzying go round until she trailed kisses to my ear, paying special attention to the shell of it and the skin under it by my jawline.

I whisper her name, my hands coming down and stroking the sides of her body, then her back. I watched her as she straddled my hips, looking down at me as she brought her fingers to my forehead and gently raked them past my hairline and massaged my scalp, making me moan softly as I began to knead her hips.

"Mmmh," she purred, leaning forward and rubbing her cheek against mine. After planting a kiss on my chin, she took off my shirt and lit a path of kisses down my neck to my chest. My hands went to her shoulder as she kissed my pecs, nibbling and flicking her tongue over my nipples. God, this was one of the things I loved about her, how she gave. Some women just give you access, or in my case treat me like a hunk of meat, which isn't bad at times, but she makes me feel loved. Warmth spreads everywhere her touch does, and her kiss brings heat. I unbuckle my belt and she unfastened and unzipped me, pulling my jeans off. She undresses in front of me at the foot of the bed and I hear a clink. Something distinctively metal that wasn't my buckle hit the floor.

"What was that?"

She blinks, and I know something is up.

"Nothing, probably change—"

I love when a woman isn't a good liar. I scramble to the foot of the bed and see it glisten in the sky's light.

 I scramble to the foot of the bed and see it glisten in the sky's light

I breathe her name. It's a men's signet ring, North Star, to be exact. I look up at her. "For me?"

"Well, it's just that..it's not as nice as—"

I laugh at her, and put it on. "It's beautiful, darling, I love it."

"You do?"

I shake my head at it, giddy as a girl. "You didn't have to—"

"Even if you're my North Star, too?" she whispers.

I look at her, her eyes full of emotion. I kiss her tenderly, framing her face in my hands. "You are a beauty, you know that? You really, really are." Her eyes shine with tears and I crawl backward, pulling her back onto the bed. Now we can't stop kissing.

She showers kisses on me, butterfly kisses from head to foot. She kisses her way up my leg and lifted it at the knee, bending it and gently planting my foot beside her...I close my eyes, feeling wet kisses on my stomach, some that almost tickle my sides as her fingers alternate between strokes and a rippling motion over my skin—my arms, my chest, my hips. I literally grow with anticipation as her kisses trail lower, and I feel goosebumps over my skin as the tip of her tongue finally tastes my meatus. Though I knew it was coming, I still take a sharp intake of breath, give a small sigh of exhale. She had touched and tasted slowly and now I was sensitive just as she arrived at my most sensitive part. Long licks along my shaft make me go still, but I reach out to her, need to touch her. I caress her anywhere I can as she brings her lips into play, taking me into the warmth of her mouth as her hand strokes and keeps all warm.

I don't recognize my own hoarse whisper as she tastes my essence, that first small flood of anticipation. She bathes and strokes me with he tongue, planting kisses from time to time, and uses her hand as her mouth ventures elsewhere. My hips come off the bed and begin to gently thrust up and down. This is...so good...but I want more of her. I want to not know where we begin or end. I need to be inside. Previous memories begin to flood my brain and my breath changes, drowning in them. I reach for her and pull her body on mine, wanting to give what I was receiving.

She gasps my name as I taste her, no teasing. I could tell that what she was doing to me affected her. I distract her with my offer, reminding her what my body could give her, and we both knew I was more an ready for that. She comes up on her hands and knees to crawl over me, still facing away, grabbing my legs for balance as she lowers herself onto me.

"Mmmh, yes..." I breathe. She rides me slow at first, but every time she sheathes me completely, allowing me to feel her squeeze, feel her wetness. I open my eyes to her hips spread over mine, her head fallen back, her quick pants and mine turning into moans. She climaxes and squeals softly, the sound turning into a whimper of relief. I grasp her hip and set a rhythm of my own, one that has her moaning and moving harder on me in a fight with gravity.

"Ahhh...." She arches, and I feel her give in, gushing in pleasure. I don't let up. I don't want to. As she slows to the end of that climax, I begin another rhythm and I feel her fingers grasp my legs tightly. "Ahhh....Henry...Henry...oooh...!" This time, her head falls forward, a sign of surrender, rocking back and forth on me, grinding hard, her body shuddering and moving instinctively. She was mine...

I sit up and pull her up, keeping her in place as I get in position behind her, thrusting deeply into her and making us both moan out loud. I grasp her shoulder and hip, pounding her steadily and I love that she rocks her body in time with my demands, pleasing me, herself, us both. The force of it brings her from her hands to her elbows and I feel my climax coming. We work each other into a frenzy and close to her pinnacle her hips twerk and call my release.

I cry out, filling her, and moaning at the warm wetness of her walls as she meets my release with her own. We move slowly, savoring every movement, every pulse, every throb, every pull. My body shadows hers as I plant butterfly kisses wherever I can. She caresses me with one of her hands, still catching her breath.

We roll over on our sides, and we hold each other, bathed in the light of the Northern skies. I listen to us just breathe, and I get the feeling she is doing the same.

"Glad I made that stuffed pizza now, huh?" she jokes sweetly.

"Am I ever," I confess with a chuckle.

"Shower?"

"Optional, I plan on having another round, woman." I roll her under me. "I've got an idea."

"What?"

"I kiss her nose."

"Let's just bring the whole pizza by the bed."

"And drinks?"

"But of course."

"Hungry and thirsty, huh?"

"In more ways than one, pet."