Chapter 18: Off & On & Into

When the end of the day comes, you almost run to Henry's trailer. You cross paths with Gracie, who averts her gaze and hurries away from you. You are curious as to what happened with her, but you are in a hurry. You realize you shouldn't be , and try to slow your steps, but he sees you.

"In a hurry?"

You look up and laugh nervously. "No, you?" You frown, reaching for his hair. "Your hair—"

"Letting it air dry." He says quickly, trying to dodge you.

"Ha," you smile, touching it. "Why does one side seem a little drier than the other, like you stopped in-say, mid blow dry?"

"Just get in here!" He says with a grin, pulling you inside. You start laughing as he pulls you in, closes the door and effectively traps you against the sink.

"No help, Kal?" You say, patting his head gently.

"Not a chance," Henry brushes his lips against your neck, nuzzling you and making you giggle, throwing your arms around his neck. You've been waiting for this all day.

"Sweetie?" You rake his semi-wet hair and moan softly, watching Kal trot off to his dog bed in the living room area.

"Mmh-hmm?" He isn't stopping those ragged kisses you love and you let your head fall back. That kiss on the castle set whet your appetite, and you missed him because the work week was grueling for you both so you decided to make the weekends your time.

"What happened with Gracie?"

"Hmmm?" When you pull back to try to look at him, he murmurs, "Nothing, love, had a word or two, is all." He goes back to nuzzling your neck.

He did it again. He called you love. You talked to him on the phone after he walked Kal every night, just to share your day and say "good night, love." Your bed felt like it was twice the size and so empty though he'd never been in it, but you missed him next to you. You did manage to steal one of his hoodies every weekend, exchanging a freshly worn one for another, and it became what you slept in, what you wore in your apartment, his scent surrounding you and making you smile during those good night calls.

His kisses turn heated and he surprises you by lifting you onto the kitchen counter. You gasp and he takes advantage of it by licking your lips and nipping your bottom one, enticing your mouth open just a little more for him to taste. You moan softly feeling a wave of heat emanate from him and envelope you. You feel a slight chill and realize that he is unbuttoning your shirt.

"Oooh, baby, baby, wait!" you giggle, putting your hands on his chest, unsure if you're trying to stop or caress him. Either way, he is undeterred, kissing the skin he is exposing. "We should—ahh--wait till we get...to your place."

"There is—" he purrs in your ear, licking the shell of it and making you arch. "a nice big bed—" He runs his lips along your jawline. "back there." He pulls back to look at you, eyes sparking. "I've been a really good boy, darling."

He kisses you and you return it with all the longing built up during the week, sucking his tongue and after pulling his t-shirt over his head. He throws it on a nearby chair as you wrap your limbs around him and he slides you off the counter and carries you to this bed you've never seen. You pass the dressing room area and go through the door to see the sleep space. The room itself is rather small, but houses a queen size bed and closet.

He literally crawls onto it from the foot. "Hold on."

You admire his strength as your arms lock around his neck and your legs wrap around his waist and he carries you on his hands and knees with no show of exertion. He looks down at you smiling, canines bared as he lowers you onto the bed to continue his definite seduction of you, kissing you as he unbuckles his belt with one hand. His lips sear the flesh between your breasts and you arch to his kiss, allowing him to push the open shirt off your shoulders. He unsnaps your bra before you lay down completely and your hands rake his skull as he tongue bathes your breasts while fumbling with your jeans as your hips raise off to bed not only to help him undress you but to brazenly offer what he has exposed. You feel his fingers rake your flesh as he removes your panties as well.

You wrestle with his jeans and he smiles as you use your feet in his belt hoops to pull them down with your toes, stroking his cock as he hurriedly pushes his boxer briefs along with them. His fingers gently push into you, and you arch, gasping loudly, the small ache in the pit of your stomach now sharp and painful with need.

"Dear God," he breathes at how wet you are in anticipation. He gathers you close and pushes the head of his erection inside, then exhales in a hiss as he sinks balls deep. He wastes no time starting a hard but steady rhythm, his strokes only taking him halfway out of you before thrusting in hard again.

You rake his back trying to get a hold of yourself. "Harder, Henry!" You moan softly, your need taking over completely. He pushes your legs back and drives up and down into you. Your back flattens on the bed, your sex completely being exposed and plundered. Your head rocks side to side as the tension builds, and your pants grow harder as your fingertips dig into his back.

"Bite your lip, love," he rasps. "Bite your lip."

You realize that you are not at his house and this is a trailer that would not hold your screams. As the waves of desire seize you, you obey his request, squealing and then whimpering with relief at your first release. You hear his panting and soft moans in your ear as he pounds relentlessly, your bodies rocking as another wave begins to build. You writhe under him as he drives you to another climax, and a few tears escape your eyes.

He turns himself under you, still inside you and squeezes your hips. Your legs are spread over him, your knees tight at his sides almost at his armpits, and he uses his grip to guide you back and forth, up and down his mount. You are riding him like a jockey in a race, fingertips in his shoulders to help steady you, your head falling back surrendering to the pure pleasure of how he feels. And then, his hips begin to move as well impacting your ride, meeting your every stroke as his arms wrap around you tightly, your breasts feeling muscled pecs covered with soft hair that trails down to his abdomen to where you are now joined. Your head falls forward as you pant his name.

"That's right, love, harder," he pants in your ear. You obey, slave to his desire and your own. "Fuck me....ah, that's it, pet...ohhh...." His teeth sinks into your shoulder, and your jaw drops open in a soundless scream as he growls his release, his throbbing sending you over the edge.

You both lay there, clasping each other tightly, riding the waves you are sending back and forth to each other and trying to catch your breath. You are laying on him, your arms around his neck, his around your waist.

"You know, we should get back to my place." He was still panting.

You laugh breathlessly, lifting yourself slightly to look at him. "Gee, ya think?"

He laughs, hugging you again, and your heart feels like it could burst.

You take a shower together and get dressed. Everyone is gone...well, almost everyone. Just as you are leaving the trailer, you see Colin getting into his SUV in the distance.

"Wow, putting in those hours," He shrugs.

"Yeah," you frown. "he told me I was doing really well, you know, taking up a lot of the slack. I'll ask him if there is anything I can do next week." Henry opens the car door for you and you slide in. He closes it after you and walks around to the other side and gets in. "You're not going to tell me what happened with you and Gracie-what you said to her?"

He starts the car, and flashes you a poster grin. "Nope."