Chapter 34: Moving On

"Hey, darling," he purrs, his arms opening and then closing around you. "Thought you might like some help packing."

You laugh softly. "I'm kind of packed."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah," you nod, smiling ear to ear. "The only thing to decide is if I can take Luna with me or leave her with Archer and Stuart—"

"We can take her."

Your heart leaps. "We can?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Where's Kal?"

"Oh, left him in north Britain," he shrugs. "I'll be gone a night, so he'll be alright. Besides he's sniffing the new place anyway."

"New place?"

"Yeah," he shrugs. "Already at work in the studio." He looks almost shy. "I noticed the cat condos."

"Oh, they're not that nice," you chuckle.

"More than what they had, that's for sure," his eyes spark with humor. "They might fight over them."

"Oh, God, I hope not."

He shakes his head at your discomfort of the thought. He looks around. "Not taking anything?"

"Nope," you exhale and shrug. "I'm basically leaving with what I came with. My rent was furnishing the place, remember?"

"And you did a good job, you really did," he looks around. "Nice little love nest for a couple and a pet, really."

You smirk at that. "I guess that depends on if the guy wants a mancave—"

"Or the girl wants a bed desk instead of a study—" You joke back.

"It's going to be nice—"

"What?"

"I found a place in York."

"What?"

"Well, it's not far from the studio," he smiles down at you. "It's a sublet from a friend of mine for a month or so—"

You hug him tight and he laughs, the sound music to your ears, a vibration against your chest.

"We'll split the rent if you want—"

"I was going to say that."

He rolls his eyes. "I figured."You are smiling so wide now, and truthfully you'd like to leave now that you have a place to go and don't have to give up Luna yet.

"But one thing."

"What?"

"I'd like to say goodbye to this place," his expression is completely suggestive. "you know, right and proper?"

You giggle and then frame his face in your hands, drawing him down for a kiss. His hands run down your sides as he steers you, pushing you backwards toward the bed. You can't stop moaning; you haven't seen him in a week and you've missed him. You crash on the bed, him on top of you.

"Missed you," He whispers against your neck, his lips against you as he starts undressing you.

"I've missed you," you whisper back, your throat tightening as you arch to him. Tears spring to your eyes, surprising you, and you look up at him as you pull his t-shirt over his head.

He rests his forehead against yours and smiles as you hear his belt unbuckle. . "I love you."

"I love you," you whisper, helping him out of his jeans and underwear. He moves forward, free of clothing and pulls your leggings and underwear off. He holds you around your waist, arching your body to his as his kisses cascade down to your breasts. Your half cries half sighs fill the space as he takes one into his mouth and you feel his tongue swirl deliciously around, the heat of his mouth amplifying the feeling and making your body thirst for more of him. You shiver, partly in anticipation and partly from the slight chill of the night, your hands raking his skull urging him on. His gentle nips and licks light a fiery path down the center of your body and you bite your lip, trying not to cry out. "Henry..." His tongue dips between your legs, and you almost sit up, and again you feel the coolness of the air because of your heated wetness. You want him to cover you, you want his warmth over every inch of your body, and yes, inside, as you feel your sex clench with need. Even though what he is making you feel now is delicious, nothing beats that. "Henry!"

"Mmmh..."

You raise your hips, silently asking, silently offering. "Please, Henry...it aches."

He stops, his eyes rising and locking with yours as he nestles his hips between your legs. You feel the blunt tip his manhood press against your opening and you let out a hiss of relief. You reach down to touch him, feel him. His sensual assault was so quick and intense you did not get to caress and taste him as much as you would have liked. "Take me in, darling."

You gently grasp him and guide him inside, and watch his eyes widen as your body makes room for him and welcomes him. He sinks slowly and deeply, and your knees bend back, your eyes closing to savor the feel of him and you both share a sharp intake of breath as he fills you completely.

His strokes are slow and deep as if to fully enjoy the feel of you as he sniffs your hair and neck. You rake his back, inhaling his masculine scent and thinking how much you love and missed him after only several days.

Once again, your need for each other builds. At first a fire to be stoked carefully slowly now rages and burns hot and bright. You arch uncontrollably, your body clinging to his as he brings about climaxes that sends you into a frenzy of raking and nipping and biting, clamoring to bring him closer, further inside if at all possible. He keeps his rhythm steady, kissing you to calm you as he takes you higher in passion, licking your jawline and ear as he rocks you back and forth. The climaxes start coming back to back, and your moans grow louder as you tremble, his growls and moans do the same. You move with him, joining him in chase of primal fulfillment until you both release and collapse, grinding to prolong the euphoria, to soothe the fever that breaks like waves at tide, rhythmic and intense, but natural.

Stray kisses and touches ensue as your hearts slow, your breaths resume a normal pace, but no one really moves. No one wants to separate. He embraces you tightly and you feel so warm in so many ways. You rub your cheek against his and feel as if you can stay like this forever.