Part 84: Two Words

The doctors are very thorough. 

You honestly don't have a scratch, but Henry insisted. You really just want to go home. 

It turns out that Phillip did survive. Jared said something along the lines of "setting things right" and admitted to the plan between him and Graham to try to get rid of you so they could go back to controlling the money. 

You are finally released.

Henry does not take you back to your house in Edenvale but back to his in London. He gives you a room to decorate, and you are surprised. He is surprisingly patient and helpful, even when you put in a small coffee and tea station. 

His house is so dark, it is nice to have your own space

Though you have stayed at Henry's before, this time felt different to you. He was making adjustments. He was incorporating you into his home. You ask if you can have your friends over and he only asked when.

When they arrive, squeals and screams go up as soon as you open the door. You hug and kiss and hug again, talking at the same time.

Henry clears his throat. "Ladies, there is a whole house in here."

They gasp, as always and then giggle like school girls. You realize that they almost react this way. Normally, Henry is in shorts commando style and tanks around the house, looking disheveled and unshaven as he goes back and forth from his mancave when he is on a gaming streak or the newest set of minifigures to paint. He at least put on boxer briefs under them and donned a cap so he didn't have to do his hair. Otherwise, he was, a big and cute slob of a guy. 

You lead the way to the room and your friends ooh and aah the place. 

"Oh, my God!" Stella exclaims, biting into a tea sandwich. "I love these things! I thought this was a pot luck tea."

"Henry ordered a few things for us."

"Uh-huh," Chiru's eyes narrow. "How long have you been here?"

"A week, I think."

"Try ten days, sweetie." Sophia corrects, her eyebrows raising.

"Really?"

"We've all been thinking, uh--"Stella looks around the room.

"Let's cut to the chase," Chiru says quickly. "Are you moving in?"

You almost choke on your tea. "Wh-what?"

"The man wants you here, he gave you a whole room!"

"He has a sort of--cave--here, too." You tell them. Every now and then he comes in your room when you are gaming on your PC, and he laughs at how you love Egyptian games. You talked about going to Egypt at some point, to tour the pyramids and temples. He respects your study of hieroglyphs and doesn't even smirk, but seems interested.