Chapter 65: Birthday in Bed

It was her first time at my home, my real home. My birthday seemed like the proper time.

She came over that night. She said she wanted to be next to me when my birthday began, which was technically at midnight. She dressed in a beautiful blue gown that I was going to enjoy watching her float around the house in, and then I asked.

"I have a request."

Her eyes widened, a sign of attention and compliance.

I could only smile. I presented her with the jewelry.

"It's beautiful."

"It's all I want you to wear....for now."

She gasped softly. "Seriously?"

I shook my head at her. "I can't be more serious. I guess you haven't noticed the drapes are all drawn, blinds shut?"

I put them on her and she literally stepped out of the gown as slid it down off her shoulders and I pulled it gently over her hips, feeling like I was unwrapping her.

"I like the look of this gown by the way," I tell her, kissing her shoulder. "Would you mind leaving it here?"

I open my eyes. The room is still dark, drapes drawn, but I smile. The gown is gone, but I smell cooking food. I turn onto my back, putting my hands behind my head, and smile, closing my eyes again.

The clock struck midnight as I lowered her onto me. My body rejoiced in relief, feeling her stretch and gush at the same time I sheathed myself within her, my body tingling in the places she had bathed with her tongue, leaving not much unattended to. I admired how her back arched, her hips spread over mine. I used one hand to clasp her wrists, the other to guide he hips as I thrust upward, reveling in her gasp as I greedily pulled her down.

"That's it, darling!" I hissed as she bounced, rewarding her with the occasional thrust that made her moan and cry out, chase our climax. Her whimpers and cries snaked down spine, making me drive harder, and she drove me wild as her hips moved and snapped deliciously, I kept licking and biting my lips in pure lust, still tasting her on my lips and tongue.

"Henry!" She cried out, her head falling back. "Oh god, oh god, oh god!" She let out a long cry and her body leaned forward as she clasped hard, making me cry out with her.

But I was in rare form tonight. It was my birthday. The woman I love was finally in my bed, and I felt hungry for her in ways I couldn't define. Oh, how I had waited for this, like a starving man for a feast. And now...now...

I turned her to me and seated her on me again. Her fingers dug into my chest, but then slid to my shoulders for a firm grip. "Ride me, love...ride me."

And she did...

I opened my eyes. To work out or not to work out, that was the question. I wasn't hitting the gym, that was for sure, but a little spin on the exercise bike...?

"Nope," I tell no one. I'd had plenty of cardio last night, and was planning for more. In fact, I was ready for more.

I roll out of bed and head for the shower. I turn it on, and hear padding feet hurrying toward me.

"Sorry!" she whispers, getting in and taking my sponge. She begins bathing me.

"What—" I laugh happily and she giggles as she wets my hair. "I can lift a finger or two, you know."

"I want to do it," she whispers, her eyes on the sponge. She liked running her hands over me, she liked caressing me, even rubbing me down. That warms the heart, the soft but firm touch, that feeling of being cherished in such a way. The water thankfully hides a couple of tears. "I put breakfast in the oven to keep it warm. It'll be fine."

"In that case—" I lowered to my knees and brought her foot up on the lip of the tub, licking on the way down.

"Ooh..." she half whispers, half moans, the sound blending with the shower. One of her hands sets on my shoulder the other in my hair. "It's your birthday."

"Exactly," I whisper against the apex of her legs before I snaked my tongue out to taste her. I gave her such a lashing she collapsed against the wall moaning, unable to stand. I rise and hook her bent knee, and then she wraps it around my hips and does the same with the other as once again I sank into her. I enjoy watching her mouth fall open, her eyes roll closed. I work her up and down my length and she moves with me, her hands around my neck as I brace her against the wall. I open my eyes and I can see the tears in her eyes, different from the water and I wonder if she sees mine. We move together, panting, calling each other's names as we find yet another release in the shower.

"How come you don't have pajamas?"

"I sleep nude a lot," I shrug. "when I'm home."

"Ah."

"But I have pajamas."

"You do?"

"Yeah," I roll my eyes. "Me Mum gave them to me my first Christmas here. Never wore them again after that day."

She grows excited. "Never?"

I catch on quickly, rolling my eyes at her. "Darling—"

"Please?"

Ah, that little girl in her, the one I fall victim to with a smile. "I am not wearing the top."

"Alright!"

I lead her to back to the bedroom. "I only thought of them because you are wearing the same shade of blue, love." I take them out of a drawer. "See?"

"Oh, put the bottoms on!" she smiles brightly, and I do without protest. "You look handsome."

"Tell you what," I say, throwing the button top at her. "You put that on."

She slips it over her head and it looks like a mini dress of sorts. She steps in the mirror. "Wow, looks big." She flounces her arms, her fingers somewhat visible.

I walk over and roll the sleeves up. "Ah, now you can wear it."

"But—"

"Birthday boy says."

She giggles and turns back to the mirror. I hold her from behind around her waist and kiss her shoulder. I look up at our reflection and her head is turned to kiss my cheek, eyes closed. She is leaning into me, against me, breathing me in...me. I breathe with her. How long do I have to wait?

"Tell me, love, have you been to a pub?" I ask.

"Not...not really."

"Well, I'd like to go with you." I wait. I do like to drink, and now that I am in between productions, I am known to get knackered now and again. I take a deep breath. I know she isn't a drinker. She told me that alcoholism did some things to her family, but....

"Alright."

My whole body relaxes. I didn't realize I was so tense. I chuckle softly. "Thank you." With that, I sweep her up in my arms.

She whoops with surprise. "Where are we going?"

"To breakfast." I carry her toward the kitchen.

"Ah."

"Then back to bed."

"Back to bed?"

"Yeah, then tea." I say softly.

She giggles.

"Must have that tea, milady, I am British." I steal a kiss from her. "Then back to bed, but we can have tea in bed after that, you know, before elevensies?"

She's laughing now.

"You don't know your tea times?" I cluck my tongue at her. "Well, we'll get that right."

"What do you do between sex and tea?"

"Go to the loo, maybe a little telly?"

She curls her arms around me, laughing so hard I can't help but join her.