Chapter 41: Fortnight Falling

HENRY POV

The first night I asked her to sleep nude. She didn't really react to it. Many times we had slept nude together, but it was after sex when no one had the energy or desire to get dressed. But this time I requested we go to bed this way, and she didn't blink. She said she used to walk nude in her apartment when she lived alone. She only wore her necklace and rings to bed, and I suddenly loved the idea of her being in nothing but jewelry for bed. I suddenly wanted to buy her more jewelry. I stroked her body, that was all, that was it. I just enjoyed feeling her skin against mine, and when she began to caress and stroke me in return, I felt like I could have done it all night. Her touch was tender and soothing, not exactly therapeutic like when she gave rubdowns, but not exactly sexual, either. I wasn't sure when we fell asleep, only that we did.

But the morning was different.

I awakened, feeling her hips against mine, my arms around her to stave a chill. She always caught a chill sometime during the night and every now and then she would wake me up looking for warmth in her sleep. It was cute, the way she searched for me in the night, and would sigh when my arms closed around her, or if I even kissed her on the forehead. Sometimes it was for warmth, other times it was for safety, security, and I could tell the difference. If it was the latter, I tried to be a bit more attentive or I would ask her if everything is alright. She gave away so much in her sleep.

I gently ran my hands over her body and she sighed, still somewhat asleep. Soft, smelling like milk and honey on and under the sheets along with my scent. I began gently fondling her breasts as I trailed kisses up her shoulder all the way to her neck, and I felt her body awaken. She reached around and caressed my thighs and I pulled her hips against mine, closing whatever space there was. I breathed in her ear and a small whine escaped her, the soft high pitched noise snaking down my spine and I couldn't help but move my hips against her, grinding her gently, letting her know what I wanted. When she began to move with me my cock twitched to life and grew harder than it already was. I raked the front of her body and found the apex of her legs, using a finger to caress the hood of her clit, seducing her to open more. I earned another soft cry as she slightly gave way and I brought another finger into play, now pushing and surprising her by squeezing and stroking.

Her hips pressed back against mine as she stroked my thighs and offered her neck to me. I took anything she offered, my hunger growing by the second. Her back was smooth and warm against my chest, and as I ran a hand over her hips all I wanted to do was get inside her. The thought came like breathing, a spark in my mind that burned as I swallowed it, going down into my hips to try to get closer, and as wonderfully usual, the sweet ache hardened my cock and I strained against her. I whispered her name and she responded with a soft moan, her back arching to meet me.

"Ohhhh!" she whispered as I slid the tip in.

I moaned , feeling the heat, the tightness, the wetness. I felt her clasp me and I pushed in slowly, loving how she fit. There was something to be said for being inside a woman and feeling as if you are the only one she wants, the only one she lets in. I finally sank deep, and I pulsed with pleasure as I felt her small gushes of welcome.

Okay, now I wanted to fuck. Sometimes I liked going slow, tender, but her sweet little sighs and moans were undoing me, telling me to make her scream. Again that lightning in my brain went down my spine and I began to move in and out of her, one arm under her and cupping her breast, the other holding her hip as licked and bit her gently, making her give, making her pant out small cries helplessly as she began to move with me. I loved that sound. I loved it.

A sheet of sweat broke out between us under the sheets. We weren't stopping, we were driving each other, ourselves, to the brink. I pulled out and turned her, pinning her under me as I thrust hard and deep into her. She yelped as the bed shook under us and folded her limbs around me. I looked in her eyes and all I saw was her surrender, her need for me to get us there. We moved together, rocking the bed, holding each other tight, raggedly kissing between panted breaths. She sucked a breath and arched hard, raking my back as I pounded her orgasm out. She finally exhaled in wanton moans, her body gyrating for more and I gave as we began again. I drove harder, and arched, and her hips rolled as she squirmed under me. I kissed her neck, my tongue tracing her jugular and she cried out, clenching and pulsing around me deliciously as I kept riding her. I moaned, licking my lips as I felt pressure relent in my semi-release but needing more, exhaling with some relief as I felt her body quiver in her next climax.