Chapter 36: TLC

It's day seven since Henry got hurt on the set. The doctor was relieved that there was no need for a hospital visit, and you are, too. These days hospitals seem like a place to get sick not get better.

You set up the guest room as an alternative from bed. At first when you did this, he thought it was unnecessary, but his being able to lounge between there, the couch, and the deck chair outside allowed him to move and change scenarios when he was bored, break up the monotony of resting. He did, however, not have a problem with breakfast in bed, having an input on lunch and dinner. Oh, and he enjoyed showers more...lots more.

The first three days were busy. You spent your waking hours icing for twenty minutes, then smoothing rosemary, olive and mint oils on his leg then wrapping and elevating every hour. You got a bed desk that enabled him to play basic games on the PC, and you went to the town bookstore to find some reading for him. You were a little surprised when he asked to read more of your stuff, but at least it kept him busy. You often sat with him on the couch to watch a movie and then you gave him toys to play with Luna. You were on Kal duty then, and you bonded more with him. Another plus was your ability to sneak around and get his present. It took a few video chats and more money on short notice, but it was done.

"Ahhh..." He exhaled heavily, sinking against the pillows. You licked his shaft from one end to the other in long strokes as if giving him a tongue bath. You used your tongue to completely kiss his foreskin, coaxing his tip out as he sighed and softly moaned, and then teased and nibbled him. He tensed.

"Gotta relax," you whisper between kisses as you felt his legs flex. You look up at him. "Let me have it."

His breaths become harder and deeper as you take his tip in your mouth and swirl your tongue around it while your hands do "Ok" signs around his shaft and you stroke him this way, your other fingers added warmth for him. You finally use one hand and he huskily whispers how good you feel, not to stop, to go slower, to go faster...he looked beautiful when he gave in like that, when his arms and chest tighten. His face almost glowed, his eyes closed showing off those long lashes, his lips parted as if waiting for a kiss. And after, you always stroked his hair and kissed his forehead.

The next three days you were adding heat for twenty minutes and then massaging and warm wrapping his leg every hour. He moved around more, and you watched him. He looked better, but not good enough for armor. You were, however, convinced he'd be fine by the end of holiday break. That was when he started walking Kal, and you kept him off the workout bike though he wanted to go.

"I love this, I love you," He whispers on the sixth night holding you close. He strokes your hair as you rest your head on his chest. "you're spoiling me, but you can't baby me forever."

"I know," you grumble. "But three days of rest, ice, compressions and elevation, three days of recovery, heat and light movement and stretches, and now it's time for rehab."

He chuckles. "Alright, doc."

"