Chapter 20: Games Afoot

When you returned you immediately sent Henry off to walk Kal. He smiled, going along with your idea and took him out for a walk and a little play. You raced into the shower and changed into a one shoulder mini toga dress, got the bread, cheese, chilled grapes, and rosemary water out of the kitchen and made sure the lotion was where you left it. You plopped down and were just about catching your breath when he came in.

You both froze, him in surprise and you with a last second case of nerves.

You clear your throat and gesture he sit.

"What is this?" he chuckled, his eyes twinkling.

"You did a long run today," you told him. "Please?"

He threw his hat aside and sat on the mat, then laid down after giving you a kiss and removing his tank top and shorts.

You sat on his backside and did heavy glides over his shoulders and traps, his triceps and lats, smoothing over his muscles repeatedly. When he began to moan and purr with pleasure, and you moved down to his glutes, hamstrings and calves. You kneaded and chopped, loosening the tension, and he seemed as if he was falling asleep. You enjoyed doing this for him, feeling him relax under your touch.

He surprised you by turning over on his back. He frowned, reaching up to touch your bare arm and shoulder. "What is this?"

"Little spill on the way to you." You said casually.

"Little?" he repeated. "Details?"

As you explained it, questions came and his eyebrows furrowed. "I'm okay, really! I've had worse, Henry."

"Hmm."

You said nothing more, not wanting to argue as you settled on his hips to do the front of his body. You tried not to be distracted by the bulge you sat on, and you felt a wave of heat at his knowing smile. You fed him fruit and cheese, held the rosemary water bottle for him as he drank. You do his face and skull, then move to his traps and biceps. Just as you began on his pecs and obliques, he put his hands behind his head and began to move his hips. 

Your breath hitched as you looked into his eyes

Your breath hitched as you looked into his eyes. You offered him fruit silently and he shakes his head. You offered him a drink of rosemary water and he did it again. One of his hands went to your hip and the other grasped your neck gently to bring you down for a kiss...

You snap out of the memory of last weekend and look at your list sent by Colin. You have never had this much to do and truthfully you wish he'd wait till after the coming weekend to give you something like this.

"Everything okay?" Stella asked.

"I got a huge list of stuff to do from Colin today," you say. "I don't know if I can get it all done."

"Well, after lunch—"

"No lunch today," you say quickly, but grab a sandwich to eat while you walk, and put fruit in your backpack. "Well, no free time." You smile at her, biting into the sandwich. "Later."