Chapter 54: Moving Forward

Henry POV

My lips on hers wasn't enough. Our bodies being this close was still too far.

I crawled forward, gently pushing her back until we were on the floor. I was trying to be gentle, but my body screamed to get inside her and get some release. But my heart was happy to be close, to feel accepted again. I slipped my tongue inside her mouth, gently probing and tasting her, and she opened to me. We moaned together softly, and I gently lowered my body onto hers, my hips nestling between her legs and instinctively grinding against her. I couldn't help that if I wanted to.

I traced the line of her jaw and nipped her ear, enjoying how her head fell back. Her soft pants were urging me on. I tasted her neck and I felt her body arch to me, her hips moving with mine. I growled, instinctively wanting to take her now, but I needed to take my time. My heart was one way and my body another. I pulled her t-shirt over her head and threw it aside. I unclasped her bra and bit the middle, sliding it down her arms. I almost went into child's pose pulling it off her, but that gave me the perfect opportunity to curl my fingers into the waistbands of what she had on her lower body and I pulled that down and off, too.

She gasped as I began bathing her with my tongue, long strokes from her neck to her chest, each ending in gentle sucking kisses. She loved those, I knew, and felt my pulse leap as she squirmed. I finally got to her breasts, doing the same, but each kiss ended at her nipple, making her arch and dig her fingers into my upper back and causing an ache that snaked down my spine and into my cock, which twitched and painfully pushed against my pants.

I began to pull my t-shirt off, but then she did the job for me, and I got out of my sweats and kicked off my shoes and socks. "Ah!" We both said it, finally skin to skin and feeling the beginning of relief. Oh, and blessed instinct! My cock knew exactly where to go, what to do. I moved my hips, sliding it between her lips which seemed to open to me. But no, not yet...I moaned as I felt her mouth on my neck, nipping and sucking gently at my jugular. Again I am of two minds.

Make her writhe, Henry, then fuck the hell out of her.

Make love to her, Henry...you both need that.

I went with my instinct. No labels, do what feels right.

I kissed my way down the center of her body and my body tightened as hers squirmed again, reaching for me. Finally, I was there, at her core, and I inhaled a scent that was hers, just hers, and just mine to have. I dragged my tongue up her sex and she whimpered my name. The tension was almost painful in me. I delved deeper and caught her essence on my tongue, and greed overtook me. I closed my mouth over her sex and let my tongue swirl around that already swelling nub that begged for attention. She cried out, but it was breathless and high pitched. The sound vibrated down my spine and I reveled in her raising her hips to me, offering herself to me and inviting more. I pushed my tongue deeper, sucking gently as I withdrew, only to circle that swollen nub and do it again...and again...and again...repeatedly...

Her body writhed as if it was wracked with fever. She was all instinct now, all desire and lust for me to unravel and and get lost in. The ache in my spine eased at the taste of her, the sight of her body moving. Low moans came from her as I tasted her surrender. She squirmed, and I felt her pulse on my tongue. Yes, she needed more, and so did I. I crawled over her and lightly sank my teeth into her neck as I teased her slit with my cock, now swollen with need. I couldn't wait anymore. I meant to inch in, but became a plunge as instinct took over, answering the tight wet heat I wanted and needed so badly.

"Henry!"

"Uhhh....!" I slowly withdrew, only to plunge deeper. I kept the pace slow, savoring rocking back and forth in her, watching the look on her face. Her eyes were closed as she arched to me, her face a cross between agony and relief.

"Oh, baby..." She whimpered as I began to pump her sex, and I felt that delicious tightness as I stroked her walls, burying myself completely to the hilt, sheathed in heat and feeling her flutter around me. I pounded her steadily, and her body moved with mine helplessly until she screamed, her entire body clasping mine.

Again, oh yes, again. I only slowed to savor for a few moments and kept on. "That's it, love...like that...you feel so good, darling...so good..."

She whimpered and gasped as I kept riding her. She arched to me and I got deeper penetration.

"Yes...yes...I love it when you quiver like that!" I panted, my cock swelling against her walls. It was delicious, feeling my climax travel within me as hers was building, flowing and ebbing over and over. I moaned her name, licking my lips which were dry in anticipation.

"I'm gonna...I'm gonna..."

"Yes, yes..."

She came, her body clenching around me as she gave a high pitched moan, and my head fell back as I bucked uncontrollably, letting instinct take over completely as I rode her to my climax, hard thrusts giving way to pulsing spurts in response to her submission. I felt like it would go forever, like I'd saved it all.

My ending thrust left me embedded deep within her, twitching and still delivering spasms of relief. She cried out softly, her body still clasping me, her sex still pulsing around me in aftermath. We laid there, holding each other and kissing, riding it out. But I felt it: I wanted more. As powerful and intense as that was, I wanted more.

*****

"Henry?" you call weakly as he gently pulls out of you. He kisses your forehead, your eyes and nose before lifting you in his arms effortlessly. He was stronger now...maybe hungrier, too?

He looks down at you. Oh, no, he isn't done with you, you realize.

He carries you up the steps and lays you on the bed, but he turns you over to your stomach and pulls you to our hands and knees. You feel the heat of his body at your back, kisses on your neck and shoulder as his hands stroke your sides. Your breathing is shallow with anticipation, your body is warmed again by his kisses, his touch. He teases you with his meatus, drawing it up and down your slit, and your wetness flow again in response.

"Ah!" You cry out softly as he pushes in partially. He works himself in deeper with each thrust and you close your eyes, seeing it happening in your mind. Your body clenches around him and you move your hips, coaxing him to harden and lengthen, thicken inside you, stay inside you.

You feel his hand gently grasp your shoulder, the other your hip. You lick your lips and bite the lower one as he pounds you steadily. Oh, God, this is sooo good.... When he feels you start to climax, he eases his control and hold, allowing you to rock against him. You can hear his growls and moans, feel him throb inside you, which only makes you squirm for more. Your bodies keep feeding off one another, each climax building toward the next. You are slightly chilled by the sweat building on your back, but warmed every time he surges within you. He's rutting you and all you can do is moan helplessly. He is in control, but you love it.

You release high pitched scream ending in a moan, panting a release that ends several thrusts later, but then happens again as you feel his cock thicken at the pit of your stomach, stabbing your cervix as his thrusts become short and tight and his hands brace your hips to keep you in place as he buries himself to the hilt repeatedly.

His cry and long and deep and his thrusts become the same as he pumps and spills his life into you. He is virile; his seed is much, coating your walls as his hips snap and jerk in and out in release. "Uhhhh...." He sounds as if he is agony, but his release brings pleasure and pain. You arch again, the sensations creating another wave of orgasm and he grinds into you, milking cries out of you as you flood and pulse around him. He leans over you, holding you close and warming you as the waves come back and forth until you both collapse, still panting as the storms within you subside. The hair on his chest tickles your back as his lungs expand and contract against your back, almost in unison with your own breathing.

He falls to his side, taking you with him, keeping a hold on your hip and successfully staying inside you. He kisses your shoulder gently, and pulls the covers over you both as he adds his own arms and a well placed leg for good measure. You giggle at that.

"I love you," he whispers.

"I love you, too."