Chapter 16: Monday

You get up earlier than usual, having spent the night at Henry's. You awaken to the smell of coffee, basically because you took the time to set the timer. He finds this a pleasant surprise, having never thought to do it, and takes a minute to serve you coffee, smiling about not having to wait to get to the filming site to have some. You fill water bottles and hit the door, Kal being the only one who had breakfast. You decide that you really should stay at your own place on Sundays from now on so as not to interfere with his work rhythm or your own. You are at the gym really early, so early, you steal a nap in the car. Even Kal naps in the car. But Henry? Superman, yes, though a bit of a sleepy one, but after a few swallows of coffee he's ready to go.

 But Henry? Superman, yes, though a bit of a sleepy one, but after a few swallows of coffee he's ready to go

"How are you holding up?" he asks, having finished a set. You take a ten minute walk on the treadmill, which you usually don't do, but you have time. The coffee and adrenaline have brought the electricity to his eyes and the glisten to his skin, highlighting curves of toned muscle. You pause. He looks something like this after sex, but honestly, more intense.

"Hanging in there, honey," you say. Your breath catches. Wait, you call Stella honey from time to time, especially when smarting off, but saying it to him now seems...you smile widely. "Elliptical, here I come."

He gives you a wink, and you both move on with your workouts.

You are halfway through when Archer, Stuart and Stella arrive. Relieved that Hannah isn't with them, you greet them brightly. "Hey, guys!"

Stella greets you with a warm hug. "You look like you survived!" She smiles and glances at Henry, who is working out. Her voice lowers to a whisper. "You stayed with him?"

It was a good thing you could read lips, becauseshe barely got the words out. You give a small smile.

"Ohmigosh!" Stella covers her mouth, her eyes going as wide as saucers

"Ohmigosh!" Stella covers her mouth, her eyes going as wide as saucers. She takes you by the arm and leads you further away. "So...what happened?"

"He was worried about me, and picked me up so I stayed with him," you say simply. "Good thing, too, we barely made it before the storm broke and—"

"Oh. My. Gosh."

"What?"

"He's the lookalike, isn't he?" She shakes her head at me. "There never was one?"