2. ♡ Just curious ♡

"Eh, just curious probably

"Eh, just curious probably..."

°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°

The bright sun rose above the castle with its rays shining through the window glasses of the girl's dorms in the Gryffindor tower. In one particular room all the beds were illuminated by the light, and tiny specks of dust were beautifully flying all around the space.

"Wake up! For Merlin's sake! We will be late!", Hermione exclaimed, not being able to make Dani wake up for a while be now, "Even boys are already waiting for us!"

"Okay, okay... I'm already up, can't you see that?", the blonde girl groaned, opening her eyes.

"No I can't.", Hermione stated, "You have ten minutes to get ready. We are waiting", and with those words, she left the dorm.

Daniella tiredly got up from the bed, washed her face, brushed her teeth and got dressed.

When the girl was finally ready, she walked downstairs only to be met with annoyed Hermione and two sleepy boys, who almost fell asleep on each other's shoulders on the couch.

"GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE", Dani suddenly yelled.

Harry and Ron bumped into each other's heads and grunted out of the pain.

"What was that for, Dani?", Harry asked her startled, rubbing the top of his head.

"Are you bloody mental?" Ron exclaimed angrily.

"You two should thank me...you almost fell asleep on each other's shoulders", Dani said laughing, "Someone could see you, lovebirds"

"Shut up or I'm gonna hit your head too," Ron barked.

"Oh... it sounds like a treat, Ronnie. Try me!" Dani cried and ran out of the common room towards the Great Hall, with Ron running after her, and Hermione and Harry slowly walking behind the two.

Ron caught up with Dani only in front of the big wooden doors.

"Got ya!" He laughed evilly and smacked the top of her head, feeling quite satisfied for getting the revenge.

"Ouch! You are evil!", Daniella bellowed.

"I didn't think you'd actually hit her, Ron", said Harry after he and Hermione approached the siblings.

"Pff, she deserved it. Let's go", He said still laughing and walked to the Great Hall. Hermione followed right after him.

"You alright?", Harry asked Dani.

"Of course I'm alright, Harold", She chuckled.

"That's good...wait! What did you just say?"

"I'm alright?" Dani repeated slower, furrowing her brows.