22. ♡ Her plan hadn't worked out ♡

"So

"So...on my whistle, Harry and Cedric!"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

"Ladies and gentlemen, the third and final task of the Triwizard Tournament is about to begin! Let me remind you how the points currently stand! Tied in the first place, with eighty-five points each - Mr. Cedric Diggory and Mr. Harry Potter, both of Hogwarts School!" The cheers and applause sent birds from the Forbidden Forest fluttering into the darkening sky.

"In the second place, with eighty points - Mr. Viktor Krum, of Durmstrang Institute!" More applause. "And in third place - Miss Fleur Delacour, of Beauxbatons Academy!"

Harry could just make out Mrs. Weasley, Bill, Ron, and Hermione applauding Fleur politely, halfway up the stands.

However, Daniella was cheering very loudly for Harry, Cedric and Fleur. He waved up at her grinning, and she waved back, blowing him a kiss.

"So...on my whistle, Harry and Cedric!" said Bagman. "Three - two - one -"

He gave a short blast on his whistle, and Harry and Cedric hurried forward into the maze.

Initially, on the stands everyone was silent but when it had been a while and nothing happened they all started chatting.

Daniella heard Weasleys and Hermione talking cheerfully and discussing something but she couldn't join their optimistic conversation.

She was sitting and staring at the maze. Nervously expecting what would happen to Harry and Cedric with the information she told the Hufflepuff...

She tensely shook her leg and bit on her nails. She didn't even notice someone's worried gaze at her...

Fred excused himself from the conversation when he saw his sister's state. He sat next to her and put his arm around her putting her head on his chest.

"Don't be so nervous, little", he said and kissed her head, "If you continue you will stay without nails"

Daniella smiled a little and sank into his embrace.

Suddenly red sparks shot from the maze and in a couple of minutes, Fleur appeared in front of the maze. She was covered in dirt and looked very pale and exhausted.

Fred tightened his grip on Dani and they kept sitting like this until Krum was brought back.

With every minute Daniella became more and more tensed waiting for Harry and Cedric.

After what felt like hours for her, two bodies slammed into the ground.

Dani shot from her seat and ran down the stands toward the boys.

Fleur screamed in horror and Dani mentally prepared herself that her plan hadn't worked out...

She ran to Harry before someone could stop her.