67. ♡ Sincerely sorry ♡

"If you are sincerely sorry then we're good"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

After a few days of Hermione, Harry, Daniella, and Ron staying in the forest of Dean, Dani still didn't say a word to Ron.

The only thought that bothered her was how could he possibly think those things about her even after her and Harry's relationship had already lasted more than 3 years.

One evening, she walked out of the tent and sat down on the ground, putting a blanket around herself. She leaned back on the tall tree and took a book in her hands.

With her eyes running along each line on the page she didn't even understand what she was reading. Her thoughts were about other things. For instance, about how Harry didn't question anymore about that biggest secret, which the Horcrux was talking about.

Ron exited the tent and looked around until his gaze fell on his sister. He stared at her for a moment before approaching.

"Hey, Dani", he called and she looked up but when she realized who it was, she looked back at her book without a word.

Ron sighed but continued anyway, "Hermione wants to talk to you..."

Daniella closed her book and got up from the ground. She picked up the blanket and went inside with Ron following right after her.

"Listen", Hermione began, as Dani walked in, "We decided that we need to see Xenophilius Lovegood and if you agree-"

"I'm down", she cut her off quickly.

"Brilliant, then I thought that maybe it's time for us to do it?", Hermione asked.

"About my hair?"

"Mhm", Hermione hummed in response and Daniella nodded.

The bushy-haired girl walked over to the table, where sat her bag. She pulled out a little box.

"What are you doing?", questioned Harry from his bed.

"We're...er...well", Dani rambled.

"We thought that it'd be a good thing to dye Dani's hair into red, so if anyone finds us, they won't know that it's her. You-Know-Who and others know that your girlfriend with those special abilities of hers is blonde", Hermione explained.

"Isn't there any spell for that?", Harry asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Of course there's", said Daniella, "But you do remember that thanks to Fred and George no spell can change them"

"You'll be red-haired again!", exclaimed Ron excited, "Brilliant"

Just as Dani wanted to let out a laugh she remembered that she was still mad at him and just sent him another glare.