66. ♡ It has to be you ♡

"Dani, it has to be you"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

Daniella and Harry harshly landed on the snow, under which were leaves and twigs.

Harry lay on his back with his chest lifting up and down at extremely quick pace, and closed his eyes, "Bloody hell", he mumbled.

Daniella crept to him and curled into a ball, breathing heavily, "I told you, Harry", she managed to say.

"If you didn't follow me upstairs there, I'd lose it", Harry breathed out and turned to the side, looking at Dani.

"Does something hurt?", he questioned. But Daniella still laid with her face hidden in her hands.

"Hey, look at me", Harry said softly, putting her hands away from her face and his eyes widened, "Oh, shit"

"Is it that bad?", Dani opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Your cheek is bleeding really hard", he whispered, and when Dani touched her right cheek she hissed in pain.

"That bloody dumb snake", she mumbled and hit the ground with her palm, before pushing herself up onto her knees and hands, "She almost fressed my face"

"Stay here, I'll get the tent up", Harry said, getting up and he walked a bit farther from her.

Daniella looked around her surroundings and felt a great relief. She managed to Apparate them into the Forest of Dean. She tried her hardest to imagine this place in that exceedingly chaotic moment when Harry sent Nagini down through the floor and then it jumped out from there and scratched Dani's face, leaving there a deep wound just before they Disapparated from there, breaking the window.

"Now, come on", said Harry walking up to her and extending his hand for her.

They walked through the snowdrifts and into the tent. Harry sat her down on the bed.

"Do you have that thing, Hermione healed your arm with?", he asked.

Daniella sadly shook her head no, "She took her bag with her"

"Um....then I'll just clean it at least, okay?"

"Sure", she sent him a smile before Harry went to take a cloth and wet it with some water.

He got back to the bunk and sat next to the girl. Pressing the cloth to her sensitive skin, Harry began wiping some blood, which was slowly flowing down her cheek. He took her chin gently in his hand as Dani squirmed her eyes shut, feeling a sharp pain.

"Sorry", Harry whispered, pressing a gentle kiss on her other cheek.

Daniella opened her eyes and looked straight into his, as Harry moved his gaze from her wound to her eyes as well.