9. ♡ Fancy Dani? ♡

"Wait, does it

"Wait, does it...um...mean you like... fancy Dani?"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

Harry, Ron, Daniella and Hermione went up to the Owlery that evening to find Pigwidgeon so that Harry could send Sirius a letter telling him that he had managed to get past his dragon unscathed. On the way, Harry and Dani filled Ron in on everything Sirius had told them about Karkaroff.

Pigwidgeon was so overexcited at the idea of a delivery he was flying around and around Harry's head, hooting incessantly. Ron snatched Pigwidgeon out of the air and held him still while Harry attached the letter to his leg.

"You know what? I reckon you could win this tournament, Harry, I'm serious", said Ron

"Harry's got a long way to go before he finishes this tournament," Hermione said seriously, "If that was the first task, I hate to think what's coming next "

"Same but I think Harold here is capable of going through all these tasks", Daniella said looking from Hermione to Harry

He beamed at her. Ron rolled his eyes and looked at Hermione, "Right little ray of sunshine, aren't you?", he said, "You and Professor Trelawney should get together sometime. "

Harry and Daniella chuckled at his statement and Ronald threw Pigwidgeon out of the window.

And then he said, "Well, we'd better get downstairs for your surprise party, Harry - Fred and George should have nicked enough food from the kitchens by now"

Sure enough, when four of them entered the Gryffindor common room it exploded with cheers and yells again.

Harry helped himself to food; he had almost forgotten what it was like to feel properly hungry and sat down with Daniella, Ron and Hermione.

He couldn't believe how happy he felt: he'd gotten through the first task, he wouldn't have to face the second one for three months and the girl he liked was giving him more attention than usual and he even started thinking that there could be a chance that she liked him back.

"I see you feel better now?", asked Daniella grinning from his left and put one arm around his neck and another around Ron's who was sitting on her other side.

He looked into her eyes and for a second he forgot that there were plenty of people around them. He fought the urge to tell her about his feelings or attach her with kisses... but he was brought back to reality when Dani waved her hand in front of his face, "Earth to Harry Potter!", she said giggling

He shook his head and looked around awkwardly

"What were you thinking about?", she asked him curiously

"Oh..um...n-nothing, nothing", he told trying to avoid her gaze

"Okay", she said slowly narrowing her eyes not believing him