49. ♡ Congratulations ♡

"Congratulations, you are not a virgin anymore"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

"Harry! Harry, wake up!", Daniella exclaimed shaking Harry by his shoulders.

She woke up the next morning still in the Room of Requirements but didn't know what time it was so she thought that they could be late for the class.

Harry stirred in his sleep and turned to the side dropping his arm around Dani, moving her closer to him.

"No, Harry", she said trying to break out from his embrace, "wake up!"

"C'mon,", he said in his deep morning voice, "give me 5 more minutes"

"No", she stated

"That's not what you told me last night", Harry said smirking as he opened his eyes tiredly.

"Shut up", she mumbled

Harry chuckled and planted a kiss on the top of her head.

Daniella finally put his arm away from her and sat on the bed. "Where did you throw my shirt?", she asked, hurriedly getting up from the bed and searching for her clothes on the floor

"You know, I'd rather stay and enjoy this view than go to the lesson", Harry said looking at his naked girlfriend.

Daniella shook her head disapprovingly, putting her, underwear, trousers and shirt on.

She then threw Harry's clothes at him,

"Hurry up!"

When both of them were fully dressed up, they ran to the Gryffindor tower and to their dorms to change into their robes.

Daniella saw that it was only time for breakfast and sighed in relief...

Harry and Dani entered the Great Hall. They saw Hermione and Ron sitting at the Gryffindor table with worried expressions on their faces.

"Good morning", Daniella said uncertainly, sitting next to Hermione, as Harry sat next to Ron across from the girls.

"Where've you been!?", Hermione and Ron exclaimed in unison

Harry and Daniella locked eyes for a second and silently agreed to lie.

"We were...um...you know", Harry began and Dani mentally facepalmed since he was more than unconvincing

"We were in the library", Daniella joined, "and accidentally fell asleep there"

The worst excuse you've ever made up, she thought to herself

"I was there too", Hermione said furrowing her brows, "And definitely didn't see you two"

"We were in the dark corner", Harry waved her off, "it's more peaceful to read there"