57. ♡ I promise, Harry ♡

"We will go through it together, I promise, Harry"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

In a few days Harry, Daniella Ron and Hermione seated at the Gryffindor table in the Great Hall to have breakfast. Dani sat as close as possible to Harry.

"What's got into you?", he asked puzzled when his and Dani's legs were literally pressed together.

"Sorry", she mumbled, moving a bit away from him.

"It's alright", Harry sent her a warm smile and put his arm around her shoulder, moving her back on the bench.

"Stop it, Ron", Hermione hissed looking above Ron where he conjured snow, not even noticing it, "You are making it snow"

Harry wiped some snowflakes from the table, as Dani removed some of them from her hair.

Ron loosen a hold on his wand, "Tell me how I broke with Lavender again?", he said frowning.

Harry looked up from his book with his eyes running between Ron and Hermione.

"Um...well", Hermione rambled, "She came to visit you in hospital. And you t-talked", she paused and glanced at Dani and Harry nervously, "I don't believe it was a particularly long conversation"

"Don't get me wrong. I'm bloody thrilled to be shot of her. It's just she seems a bit put out"

Four of them looked to the opposite side of the hall where sat Lavender Brown with an angered expression on her face. She was gripping her fork so tight that her knuckles started turning white.

"She does, doesn't she?", Hermione said , trying to hide her satisfied smile, as they all turned back.

"You say, you don't remember anything from that night?", Hermione asked Ron, "Anything at all?" 

"There's is something", said Ron and thought for a moment, "But it can't be", he let out a little laugh, "I was completely boggled, wasn't I?"

Hermione looked down, "Right. Boggled", she repeated sadly.

Daniella then noticed Hermione turning her attention to the front of the hall, and following her gaze, she saw Katie Bell.

"Harry", Hermione began, catching his attention, " Katie is-

"Harry!", Daniella exclaimed, dropping his arm from her shoulder and taking both of his hands in hers, "I want to hang out with you in the courtyard"

"Right now?", he raised a brow at her.

"Yes, right now Harry", she blurted out and dragging him along with her, Dani got up from the bench.

They skipped Draco, who was looking at Daniella gratefully. But he couldn't put a finger on why she prevented Harry from talking to Katie: on purpose or it was just a random coincidence.