18. ♡ Want to dance? ♡

"Want to dance, m'lady?"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

Chaos was in the girl's dormitory. Clothes and makeup products were scattered around it.

However, if you looked through the window you could see an absolute peaceful sight;

Snow was falling thickly upon the castle and its grounds now. The pale blue Beauxbatons carriage looked like a large, chilly, frosted pumpkin next to the iced gingerbread house that was Hagrid's cabin, while the Durmstrang ship's portholes were glazed with ice, the rigging white with frost...

"Do you still need this brush, 'Mione?"

"No, take it"

"I think I will look like an idiot in this dress!"

"Stop it, Parvati! You will look great!"

"What if Seamus won't like how I look like?"

"He will fall on his knees for you, Lavander"

All those worried questions and replies were heard from their dormitory.

Daniella was doing her makeup still not wearing her dress; Hermione was almost ready checking her hair in front of the mirror; Lavander was trying to zip up her dress since everyone was busy and couldn't help her; Parvati was looking at her dress trying to analyze if it was good enough...

"Argh, why my face is so... I don't know. ugly!?", cried Daniella putting her lip gloss on.

"What?", all three of her roommates chorused

"You look brilliant, Dani", said Hermione approaching her from behind and smiling at her sweetly through the mirror

"You think so?", the blonde girl asked timidly

"We know so!", exclaimed Lavender

"Yeah, we see you and saw your dress. Potter will faint when he sees you", added Parvati deciding to finally put her dress on.

Daniella shook her head in amusement, "Thanks, but I hope he won't. I didn't teach him to dance in vain!", she joked remembering their dance lesson

"Let's just hope Harry hasn't forgotten everything you thought him", said Hermione and all of them giggled

"Aaaand, Done!", exclaimed Daniella when she finished her make-up.

"Great, go put your dress on", told Hermione. Dani nodded and went to take her dress out of the closet.

In twenty minutes four of them were ready and stood in their dorm eyeing each other.

"Amazing", they all said in unison and laughed