42. ♡ Something worth fighting for ♡

"We've got one thing that Voldemort doesn't have

"We've got one thing that Voldemort doesn't have...Something worth fighting for"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

It's been 10 days, 12 hours and 31 minutes since the day in the Ministry of Magic. The longest 10 days ever, in Harry's opinion...

Right now he was sitting in St Mungo's beside the bed, where the blonde girl, he thought he lost, was lying; She had been unconscious for all those days...

Harry heard a knock on the door and turned around. The healer came into the hospital chamber.

"Anything new?", he asked hopefully.

The woman shook her head and cracked a sad smile.

"But the doctor said we have a hope, Mr Potter", she said softly.

Harry nodded, turned his gaze back to Daniella and held her hand.

"I wanted to say that the visitors have come", the older woman told him.

"Okay", Harry said quietly.

The healer exited the room and Ron and Hermione came in instead.

"Hi", they said in unison. Harry just nodded, not tearing his eyes off the girl in front of him.

Ron and Hermione sat in two other chairs beside the bed.

"Where are the others?", Harry asked finally looking up at them.

Usually, all the Weasley family visited Daniella, except for Percy, who couldn't do it due to the amount of his work, as he said.

Charlie and Bill came once or twice since they lived and worked far away.

"Mum, Dad and Sirius told us to come and check on you and Dani today", Ron said, "But they promised to come tomorrow"

"Ginny said that she couldn't stand it anymore and stayed at home", Hermione said sadly, "I heard sobs from her room before we left"

"And Fred and George said they would come later today", Ron added

Harry didn't react anyhow, he kept wordlessly staring at Dani, as though waiting for her to wake up any moment now.

"Harry...", Hermione whispered

"What?"

Ron and Hermione shared looks, and the brunette girl motioned him to begin.

"It's hard for all of us...", Ron started uncertainly, "but-but it's not normal to be here all the time. You have bags under your eyes a-and don't eat"

"I do eat", Harry said stubbornly.

"Once a day, Harry", Hermione said eyeing his unhealthy state.