34. ♡ Fuck you ♡

"Fuck you, Malfoy!"

"Fuck you, Malfoy!"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

"And it's Johnson! Johnson with the Quaffle- what a player that girl is, I've been saying it for years but she still won't go out with me-"

"JORDAN!" yelled Professor McGonagall

"Just a fun fact, Professor..." Lee Jordan laughed into his mic, "aaand she's ducked Warrington, she's passed Montague, she's- ouch- been hit from behind by a Bludger from Crabbe..."

"Still can't believe Crabbe and Goyle are their beaters," Hermione huffed, jumping nervously in her spot.

"And Malfoy's still their Seeker," Ginny added, glaring at Malfoy, who was zooming around the field in search for the Golden Snitch, "There are plenty of Slytherins better than him."

"Don't forget who his father is," Daniella reminded her.

Ginny nodded bitterly.

Daniella, Luna, Ginny and Hermione were sitting on the stands together, cheering for their friends.

"-Montague drops the Quaffle, caught by Katie Bell, Katie Bell of Gryffindor reverse passes to Alicia Spinnet and Spinnet's away-

Lee Jordan's commentary rang through the stadium, Harry listened as hard as he could through the din of the Slytherin crowd, all yelling and singing something...

"-dodges Warrington, avoids a Bludger- close call, Alicia- and the crowd are loving this-just listen to them...what's that they're singing?"

Lee paused to listen, as the song rose loud and clear from the sea of green and silver in the Slytherin section of the stands;

"Weasley cannot save a thing,

He cannot block a single ring,

That's Why Slytherins all sing:

Weasley is our King.

Weasley was born in a bin,

He always lets the Quaffle in,

Weasley will make sure we win,

Weasley is our King."

"Oh god...no," Daniella growled through gritted teeth, reaching for her wand, but Hermione abruptly grabbed her wrist.

"No, Dani, you'll only make it worse"

"But Ron won't be able to focus if I don't do anything"

"Are you listening?" Hermione bellowed, grabbing Daniella's hands and gazing into her eyes. "It won't make any of this any better!"