47. ♡ Amortentia ♡

"It was me who you smelled in your Amortentia, wasn't it?"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

Daniella stood on the bridge in front of the castle, Harry was on the edge, he was covered in dust, blood and cuts; on her left Ron and Hermione, hand in hand, covered in dirt as well. Daniella's clothes were ripped and dirty. She had a big cut on her cheek.

Harry approached Hermione, Daniella and Ron and took his girlfriend's hand in his.

There were absolutely no sounds...

Daniella yanked her hand away and stood in front of her friends.

She started telling them something looking very nervous but her voice wasn't heard, however, Ron, Harry and Hermione seemed to hear her.

When the blonde girl finished her speech, all three of them looked at her as though she was a psycho and burst into laughter.

Meanwhile, Daniella had a problem with holding her tears. She shouted at them when tears started streaming down her face.

Harry, Ron and Hermione stopped laughing and tried to convince her of something but Daniella just shook her head.

She then stepped back from the three of them and said something but nothing happened. Her eyes widened and she started repeating it over and over again.

The trio exchanged glances and Harry approached Dani.

It seemed that he was trying to calm her down but she just told about something non-stop sobbing and shaking.

Suddenly her and Harry's eyes widened.

She started speaking about something again and-

Daniella shot up from her bed breathing heavily and looked around. She was in her dorm with Hermione, Lavender and Parvati. It was late at night and everyone was asleep.