50. ♡ Remind everyone ♡

"You really need to remind everyone who fucked you"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

Daniella and Hermione, who were both a little bit tipsy, put their arms around each other and sped their pace giggling to themselves, as they walked back to the castle.

"Harry", Ron whispered, pulling his sleeve

"What?", Harry fell in to step with him, as the girls continued walking in front of them.

"Did you hear what Hermione was saying back in the pub there about me and her snogging?"

"As if", Harry said wiggling his brows playfully

Ron smacked his arm lightly as Harry laughed.

"What are you laughing at?", Hermione asked when she and Dani came to them.

"Nothing", the boys said together

Hermione shrugged and put her arms around Harry and Ron as they proceeded further down the road and Dani walked next to Harry holding his hand.

They rounded a corner in the lane, sleet coming thick and fast, blurring Harry's glasses. Just as he raised a gloved hand to wipe them, Leanne made to grab hold of the package Katie was holding; Katie tugged it back and the package fell to the ground.

At once, Katie rose into the air gracefully, her arms outstretched, as though she was about to fly. Her hair was whipped around her by the fierce wind, but her eyes were closed and her face was quite empty of expression. Harry, Ron, Daniella, Hermione, and Leanne had all halted in their tracks, watching.

Then, six feet above the ground, Katie let out a terrible scream. Her eyes flew open but whatever she could see, or whatever she was feeling, was clearly causing her terrible anguish.

Suddenly she fell to the ground and started trashing and screaming.

"Don't get any closer!", Hagrid said loudly when he came to them from behind, "All of you", he approached Katie.

Hagrid stared at Katie for a second, then without a word, bent down, scooped her into his arms, and ran off toward the castle with her. Within seconds, Katie's piercing screams had died away and the only sound was the roar of the wind.

Harry, Daniella, Ron, Hermione and Leanne had been called to McGonagall's office, where, haltingly, and with many nauses while she attempted to control her crying, Leanne told Professor McGonagall what happened.

"You're sure Katie did not have this in her possession when she entered the Three Broomsticks?" McGonagall asked.

"It's like I said," Leanne cried. "S-she left to go to the loo. And when she came back, she had the p-package. She said it was important that she deliver it."