25. ♡ Daniella Potter ♡

"Well

"Well...Daniella Potter sounds not that bad"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

Silence. That's all Hermione, Ginny and Ron could hear from the room on the second floor, from which just a moment ago were heard mad screams that belonged to Harry.

But the moment Daniella got inside this room, it became quite and calm.

"You think they're kissing?", Ginny whispered into Hermione's ear and both girls shared knowing smirks.

"They do?", pipped in Ron with a disgusted expression on his face.

"That's better than screaming, isn't it?", Hermione raised a brow at him.

"Maybe we could already come in?", Ron asked hopefully.

"Ask them", hissed Hermione.

"Why me!?", Ron argued.

"Who is her brother? Me or you?!"

"You two are so annoying!", Ginny groaned and pushed past the two before knocking a couple of times.

"Guys, is it safe to come? You are not shagging in there?"

Harry and Daniella's faces turned a bright shade of pink and they put their hands off of each other.

"How tactfully", Hermione rolled her eyes before all three of them heard Daniella's voice.

"No, Ginny!", she hissed, "Come in..."

The door opened and everyone, who was behind it, burst into the room.

"You alright, mate?", Ron asked, being afraid of Harry starting yelling again.

"Yeah, sorry that I had a go at you...that's all just sent me off the edge", Harry sighed heavily, "I got myself expelled and spent all summer, not knowing a thing", he said staring at the floor.

"I see someone did a good educational work", Ginny whispered to Dani amused.

In response Daniella nudged her side and threateningly widened her eyes at Ginny.

Meanwhile, Harry looked up and scanned his friends again but with a kinder gaze now. He cleared his throat awkwardly, "How was your summer in general?", the boy asked uncertainly.

"I spent almost whole summer with my parents but when Mrs. Weasley told me about this place, I had to come here", Hermione said, carefully choosing the words.

"What about you three?", Harry asked Ginny, Ron and Daniella.

"It was alright", Dani replied, even though, it was great in fact, but in order not to make Harry feel worse she decreased the perfection of it.

"She even made me cook", Ron added, pointing his finger at Daniella.

"And I taught your beloved girlfriend how to play Quidditch", Ginny said, putting her arm around Daniella's shoulder.