62. ♡ Love of my life ♡

"Love of my life

"Love of my life...do you want me to teach you?"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

Late evening was taking over the city causing the old-fashioned gas lamps to be turned on and heavy velvet curtains to be closed at the Grimmauld Place.

In the living room was an extremely peaceful atmosphere as though nothing horrible was going on around.

Hermione sat on the couch reading a book to Ron, who was trying to look very interested, even though, his eyelids were becoming heavier and heavier with every minute.

Harry sat on the opposite couch, as the golden snitch, which had been flying around all day, dove right in front of his face. He eyed the golden object for a moment before his gaze moved to the front of him and his thoughts, which were far away, now filled with delight and love.

He stared lovingly at Daniella, who sat at the piano and slowly played a song called 'Love of my life' by Queen, humming the lyrics under her breath.

Harry got up and made his way towards the girl. He slowly placed his arms around her, hugging her from behind. Daniella stopped playing when Harry put his chin on top of her head.

"What song is it?", Harry asked, as Daniella moved to the side on the stool and Harry sat down next to her.

"Love of my life", she said quietly and Harry smiled at her warmly, "Do you want me to teach you?"

"I don't think I can", Harry shook his head.

"You haven't even tried", Daniella sent him a smile and took both of his hands, placing them on the keys.

"Love of my life?", Dani asked. Their eyes met.

"Love of my life", Harry nodded, grinning.

"I'll play for the right hand and you for the left", she started explaining, "You need to press C and E"

She guided his hand, telling him what key to press and when to stop until melodic sounds, similar to the song, were heard.

Dani began playing by her right hand, helping Harry occasionally, and quietly sang along to the music.

"Love of my life, don't leave me"

"Press D and F"

"You've stolen my heart and now desert me"

"More gently"

"Love of my life, can't you-"

"Get off me!", yelled a man from the kitchen.