60. ♡ Safe ♡

"She is safe with me"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

Three o'clock on the following afternoon found Harry, Daniella, Fred and George standing outside the great white marquee in the orchard, awaiting the arrival of the wedding guests.

All four of them were clutching seating plans, which Mrs. Weasley made them hold so that they could help show people to the right seats.

"When I get married," said Fred, tugging at the collar of his own robes, "I won't be bothering with any of this nonsense. You can all wear what you like, and I'll put a full Body Bird Curse on Mum until it's all over."

"She wasn't too bad this morning, considering," said George. "Cried a bit about Percy not being here, but who wants him"

"When I get married", said Daniella after showing the right place to one of the guests, "You all will have to wear pink"

"I won't wear pink", said Harry.

"Who said you'll be my groom?", Daniella teased with a cheeky smile on her face.

"What?!", exclaimed Harry.

"Just kidding", Dani laughed shaking her head in amusement.

"I thought you were already married", said Fred.

"Why would you think so?", Daniella raised a brow at him.

"How many years you've been together?", George piped in.

"3 years", answered Harry.

"See? Usually, couples don't last so long. Only married ones", Fred said and Daniella rolled her eyes playfully.

"Fred, look", George elbowed his brother nodding at a couple of young girls, "I think I see a few veela cousins," he said, craning his neck for a better look. "They'll need help understanding our English customs, I'll look after them..."

"Not so fast, Your Holeyness," said Fred, and darting past the gaggle of middle-aged witches heading for the procession. "Here, permetiez moi to assister vous,", he said to a pair of pretty French girls, who giggled and allowed him to escort them inside.

George was left to deal with the middle-aged witches.

"Losers", scoffed Daniella, putting her head on Harry's shoulder.

"How is your hosting job going?", they heard a familiar voice, and turning around they found Sirius, Remus, and Tonks.

"Minus two", said Dani pointing at Fred who was flirting with the girls, and George who's face scrunched in disgust when an old witch patted his cheek.

"Let's get to our places", suggested Remus, leading the way.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●