63. ♡ You scared me to death ♡

"You scared me to death, I swear"

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

"Hurry, up", said Harry, still being in the guise of Albert Runcorn. He and Daniella just left the Umbridge's office, which was full of pictures of kittens around, just like her office in Hogwarts.

"Those heels are awful", Daniella whispered, trying not to trip, "Why did she decide that this is the best choice of shoes"

"Apparently, it's easier to snog someone taller than you with such heels on", said Harry when the two of them approached the lift, and he pressed the button.

"Are you still angry about that?", Dani groaned in annoyance, "I'm sorry, okay? You know that we have other things to worry about right now"

The lift was empty when it arrived. Harry and Daniella jumped in. When it rattled to a halt at Level Two a soaking wet and wild-eyed Ron got in.

"M-morning", he stammered to Daniella and Harry, as the lift set off again.

"Ron, it's us, Harry and Dani!"

"Guys! Blimey, I forgot what you looked like", Ron breathed out in relief, "Why isn't Hermione with you?!", he then asked anxiously.

"She had to go down with Umbridge", explained Daniella, "She-"

But before she could finish the lift had stopped again: the doors opened and Mr Weasley walked inside, talking to an elderly witch whose blonde hair was teased so high it resembled an anthill.

Daniella felt as though she hadn't seen Mr Weasley for several ages and wanted to talk to him or just hug him. He felt like a real father to her now.

"I quite understand what you are saying, Wakanda, but I'm afraid I cannot be party to-"

Mr Weasley broke off. He had noticed Daniella.

"Good morning", greeted Daniella, smiling warmly.

The lift doors closed and the five of them trundled downwards once more.

The red-headed man gave Dani a glare and her smile faded right away after the great dislikeness in his look.

"Just so you know, Ms Anderson", he began, as Dani looked at the older man with fear in her eyes, "Your future husband gives us all such a hard time, maybe you could cool him down and tell him that he's just a Ministry official, not the Minister himself", he said and the old blonde witch nodded in agreement.

"Oh-I-well", Daniella stuttered and Harry and Ron were scared that he could recognize his daughter any moment now, "I'll do it for sure, D-, I mean, Mr Weasley"

The lift doors opened. Mr Weasley gave a nasty look towards Dani once again, which almost broke her heart. He and the old witch left.

The doors had clanged shut again.